DOES OTSUKA HAVE LAYOFFS?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2014 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT OTSUKA HAS LAID OFF MUCH IN THE PAST. IS THAT BECAUSE THEY HAD ONE DRUG AND NEEDED THEM TO SELL IT? DO YOU THINK WE WILL HAVE LAYOFFS THIS YEAR OR WILL IT BE EARLY NEXT YEAR. ANYONE IN THE KNOW? THANKS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka has had two layoffs in the past. They probably did not have kore because the previous sales forces were very small. Abilify=40. Pletal=170.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks

I am concerned. Their cash cow is going away. Does anyone know when Brex will come out? Will Brex have more than a schizophrenia indication?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They never had many before as they had one of the top-selling jobs in the Country and not many reps selling it. The rules will change in April of next year.

Brex will have similar indications and the price will be quadruple. They may have layoffs at that point. Rules change. Be prepared. They need some of us and not all. They don't want us all to leave (many are leaving actually) so they are telling us they don't "anticipate" layoffs. Think what you want to think. I'm going to prepare.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the poster meant top-selling drugs, LOL.

I don't think they can afford these big salaries for this many people with a drug almost identical to Aripiprazole. I hope I'm incorrect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. We would all be unwise not to consider other opportunities.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still not sure we will have layoffs? It could all be rumor and speculation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if you don't get laid off you may be selling other products according to our RD