Terrible Weekly Numbers

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We dropped below 10k TRX"s last week. Numbers are tough to come by. Folks cant hit their baselines.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is against the law to reveal internal sales data on a public site! What an arsehole!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats a arsehole? This weeks nunbers are not looking good. PME has really fallen off since we dropped Linden Care.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work here than you have bigger things to worry about than someone posting weekly numbers.. Such as borderline criminal practices of bilking the system at 1000 dollars for Advil and Zantac combo! You should be looking for a new job!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better call IMS to get an injunction, boy is this guy in big trouble!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! Internal data is only for internal eyes!! Toadie

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the PIP coning my way. This place blows. Help!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the company hired us to sell and if we don't we get harassed and fired.. but the ironic part is the people firing couldn't sell the drug themselves!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too difficult to sell $1000 a month Advil?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have a better chance running for president and selling the voters on taking the entitlement programs away.. Seriously!

They should demote the DM's and make them sell in the field right next to us. Things would change real quickly around here if that happened.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some PME companies didn't or wouldn't report. Getting a little shaky around here. Feels like skating on thin ice.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if they don't report the revenue still comes to the company and they know what zip code it is coming from. I worked for a company that paid on pharmacy orders even if they didn't report by doc. Company is just finding a way to make you believe it is bad plus they don't have to pay the reps for the script. Don't be fooled by greed and capitalism at its finest.