typical day at ferring

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm trying to understand if my typical day is any different from most people. Day starts around 8, i typically go get some exercise until 9, shower, head to donut or bagel shop ...expense breakfast for myself, then head to an office and drop those off and get somewhere between 4-5 signatures, around 11 i go back home and jack off, then have lunch delivered to an office, get 5-6 more signatures, go back home around 2, go to gym, then shower up, hopefully there is a dinner speaker program at a decent restaurant...get a good meal and tell everybody how hard I'm working, ideally there are few Rns at the event...try and fuck them, if not go for a rub and tug...expense as much as i can through cab receipts. or sometimes i just go back home an jack off. end of day.
    does this sound like your day at Ferring? If so its pretty cool because there aren't that many jobs where i can jack off all day and get paid

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like Ferring needs to place you in a more challenging role. Your executive potential is apparent. You belong in the executive suite. There you can jerk off all day, using both hands and gaining a stroke. You will impress your peers, while proclaiming your successes as they remain mesmerized trying to learn your technique.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess this is as good a thread as any to post this...

Ex-Ferring here. I saw the writing on the wall & left on my own terms. Right before I was set to turn my company car back in, I fucked my wife in it. So, if anyone inherited a high-mileage, dark gray-ish Fusion w/ a crusty, white stain in it... Sorry! OK, not really sorry, we had a blast!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay then. Thanks for that! Way to stay classy as always Ferring! This place is the sewer of pharma!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you crazy? where else can you have a day like the one described above and make as much money as actually working a full day? This place is awesome! I get to JO all day long, make bonus, have a car, expense what i want (using lots of cash receipts of course, hahahaha), go out to dinner and try to pick up nurses. this place works!

You should leave and go to merck. pfizer, j&j and keep it in your shorts. here at Ferring my puppy is out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're all very impressed by you buddy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew you would be. you should see the monster in person

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would but I'm out actually working. then I go home and fuck my wife.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sometimes I do as well .... . . Does she ever ask about me?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know she has started calling out some different names when I'm banging away... Maybe one of them is yours. Frankly, I don't give a hoot as long as she's ready for me when I gets da chubs

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love ferring where we get to bang each others wife

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm banging my manager. He had such creative ideas. About selling Firmagon that is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you getting a good boner, i mean bonus?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, you must be mistaking Ferring with a real company, hardly anyone makes any bonus. Maybe one quarter a year

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. But I do jerk off a lot at ferring, so that's nice

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've made bonus every quarter for 2 years.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay- thanks Andy Scoular. There are literally only like 3-4 geographies who have done this so we all know who you are! You're no superstar, just in a well- paid off territory in the NE

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, not NE try again. And there are quite a few of us. Not 100% to goal but 80% or more means bonus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your confused. The previous poster was talking about a cash bonus. Your talking about jerking off. If you don't get to 100% of goal, what's the point?