Am I in trouble???? Honest advice please

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is my situation. I've been at AZ for several years and have had nothing but good performance, great reviews and am well liked by my customers, counterparts and direct manager. The problem was that I did something not very smart at my previous company and got fired for a compliance issue. I've never told anyone about this and nobody at AZ knows. Including my manager. I just heard an announcement that our new CBD was hired and he came from the company I used to work in... We never crossed paths but I know he worked with my former manager (the one who fired me) for a couple of years.

They know each other. My question to you is am I in trouble? Will I get fired for something I dd at another company? I learned my lesson and would never do it again, but it seems this is haunting me now. Haven't been able to sleep ever since announcement of new CBD. Would he take my transgression against my former employer personally and have a vendetta against me? Again my record at AZ is super clean and have good numbers. Honest advice needed please and thank you in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are completely fucked. End it all now and save you family from the shame. Do you have a car, a garage and a garden hose? If so you know what to do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are fine!
    You passed the background check when AZ hired you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Putting way too much into this....chill and realize past failures or mess ups are not final. That should have absolutely no bearing on your clean record at AZ.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice! Make sure you have a good seal on the garage door too! It will only take a few minutes and it will be all over. Good luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

knowing that you can be asked to do a favor or be cut - he will let you dangle

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I know some of you find this a joke and wish me Ill. I cannot believe people can be cruel like that. I'm honestly very worried because of this. I am worried my CBD will try to kick me out of AZ because of what I did at another company, does anybody else think I will be okay. Please no jokes. I'm very concerned. Yes what I did at previous company was wrong. I was fired. I learned my lesson and turned my career around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are fine. It is a major legal nightmare and a lawsuit if an employee says things about you from a previous job that gets you fired or in trouble from your current job. Relax....
    Besides, your track record at AZ is what matters. You work at AZ and have done nothing to justify a termination.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many years ago was it?

Maybe since your paths never crossed, he may not even remember.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are fine. I know you will worry, because that is normal. But try not to let it occupy too much of your energy or thoughts. Continue on your path and do your job to the best of your abilities.

If he even remembers, which I bet he doesn't, he will not say anything to you or to anyone. Too many legal ramifications of making it public. You got to AZ on your own merits without any sort of deception. (Background check-cleared!).

You are fine!! Breathe deeply and don't let this eat away at you.

Hang in there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All is lost for you. Your only chance in life is to move to a southeast Asia country, change your name, and get plastic surgery. Your employment options will be quite limited so you will likely end up in prostitution and performing live sex shows with midgets and donkeys. Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth will set you free

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not worry, most CBDs are far too focused on their busy work and too lazy to go beyond it and do all the work involved in managing you out. They cannot fire you for something you did at another company unless you lied on the AZ application. Managing you out takes a long time and a lot of work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, you have a heeluva lot more to worry about han what happened at another company in the past! Your biggest problem is what is your Plan B after AZ gets rid of 50%+ of field sales when they finally realize that they can do it w/o any problem!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a minority or better yet, a female minority, or better yet a lesbian female minority then your CBD has a better chance of being fired for coming after you than you have of being fired for previous mistakes. Unless of course your CBD is a lesbian minority female in which case it is a tie and you both bet a get our of jail free card.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He can't bring up what happened at the other company, that is hearsay.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you stupid fuck, it is not "hearsay" if it did indeed happen. Don't ever post again, you're just too fucking stupid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that they are att his company, NO. If the director was still at the previous company, ok.

You are the stupid one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down; I had a similar situation, and I'm still here. You're fine.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious that your parents were also brother and sister.