Amitiza Managed Care

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are getting crushed lately. Has anyone else noticed Linzess is beating us 2-to-1 now? This UHC crap is BS, we are just handing our business over to the Forest Slobs and IW Drones…WTF..and don't get me started on my Brintellix goals. I can't compete against a mandatory step edit on my number 1 plan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the AGA why they placed Linzess above Amitiza in the new IBS Guidelines. Maybe that will answer your thoughts on why you can't compete.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep on "blunting!"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been getting crushed for a while now Takeda Troll, might be time to start getting blunted.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been kind of hard to compete against all the Forest paid speakers and them bribing the insurance plans for better coverage than Amitiza.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah wah wah excuses excuses excuses

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hated selling Amitiza before Linzess came to market, hate it twice as much now! Didn't realize how bad Amitiza was until a better product came along. I really wish Sucampo would have won the arbitration to save me the embarrassment of selling another Takeda dog product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like Amitiza I don't care than managed care

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try selling it with the managed care coverage we have in Wisconsin. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen our managed care person. He must live in Michigan or Indiana or something.