Time for CREDO

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your point?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credo is total corporate bs. Furthermore I do not need that piece of propaganda to guide/encourage me to behave ethically.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to go through this pointless exercise when you see the BIG BOYS bribing docs to prescribe Risperdal, countless billion dollar settlements, RM going to the world cup for "business" that had to be conducted during the world cup, levaquin ADRs, mesh problems, FW not on line etc. and the BS we are forced to put up with each and every day.
    Save the money and scrap the CREDO or maybe... make anything from director take the survey and see if they are honest enough to answer honestly...HAHA. What a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who answer truthfully about how bad things are or unethical find themselves on PiPs the following year. Strange coincidence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know...and make no mistake they can track you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn right you can be tracked. Anyone who answers honestly is a moron, no good can come from being honest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there is no point to spend money on this less than pointless exercise.

Everyone knows including top brass that the answers will be untruthful....everyone!
    Stop fooling yourselves top management and HR, and admit that this tool no longer has any meaning other than appearing for the sake of outsiders that the Credo is still meaningful.

It is about as meaningful and relevant as yesterdays trash.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notwithstanding the fact that your comment is statistically unsubstantiated and therefore complete bullshit -- people who a low performers tend to find themselves on performance improvement plans. It is possible that these people feel sufficiently dissatisfied with the company to also give poor scores in the CREDO survey.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so, there are many factors that influence a representative's performance such as managed care plans, availability of targeted physicians and access to them,etc. that being said, everyone complains about the amount of time this company requires employees to give up their personal time. Most people are quite frustrated, annoyed and unhappy. However, they have various personal monetary obligations so they must stay. That is the real story here, most people dream of retirement. get a reality check.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be bullshit if it wasn't happening right before my eyes HR asswipe. I'm a manager in one of the opcos that is doing this. My performance is always on top. I hate what I'm seeing though. I'm protecting my people the best I can.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Time for CREDO - let's be honest

There are good and bad leaders in every organization.
    I have seen Sr. managers try to figure out which employee wrote negative comments.
    I have seen the CREDO surveys used against employees….didn't really matter of the leader's guessed right or wrong. One scape goat is as good as another.
    But….never seen one leader hold another accountable for misusing the CREDO.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Time for CREDO - let's be honest

Tru Dat

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. Look at a series of rank reports in any Field Sales Franchise. You'll see shifts in rank on the magnitude of hundreds from year to year. Force ranking reps based on invalid comp plans is what we do, and HR scores reflect those invalid, bullshit comp plans.

You telling me a top 10% rep one year that is bottom 10% the following year is a low performer?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work in HR and you're full of shit.

So, you are a manager who is "protecting his people" eh, from what, the CREDO non-compliance police who are tracking down your high performing team members and putting them on pips -- for scoring you low as their manager most likely.

If you don't want to do the survey, just don't do it. Have some fucking balls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh so what have we here - an "invalid comp plan" what's that then? It's a nothing. Don't mean incorrectly set targets? If a rep blows their number one cycle and crashes the next it's usually because they've load the customer, and not because there is a secret conspiracy to get rid of them and track the credo scores to see if they think something is a bit crap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great PR and lip service say otherwise, but sadly, the CREDO is gone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ with your comment "people who are low performers tend to find themselves on performance improved plans." My ratings during my 8 years at this joke of a company averaged to a 6 - I was put on a PIP because I ran circles around a prima donna director who didn't know the first thing about doing her job and when her business leaders found out she didn't know, she came after me.

When they want you out, they want you out. PERIOD. The PIP was revised each time I met the criteria of the previous version of the PIP - they had NOTHING on me and they knew it and they knew I knew it as well. Instead of waiting for the PIP to end, I took a package and have never regretted since my day of emancipation over 3 years ago. I'm at a much better company, making more money, am appreciated and respected for who I am and my expertise.

The Credo is only taken out and dusted off when they need it to work for them - as soon as you take it and hold it up to them as mirror, like any undead zombie vampire - they recoil in disgust. So glad I'm out of that place!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. When they decide your time is up its game over and best to move on. Often this has little to do with your own performance and is the product of someone elses incompetence. Not much you can do apart from enjoying the journey whilst it lasts and ensuring you build up enough skills to make finding work elsewhere easier. The funny thing is maybe ten years ago leaving jnj in this manner would be a blow whereas nowadays it's probably a blessing.