Jim's email

Discussion in 'ECR Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on Jim's email? Kinda had the feeling maybe he was gone for a minute. But obviously not yet. I did not quite understand the part of about all customers being the same part. Anyone else got any other thoughts out there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post the email. I did not get it. Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not work for the company and are fishing or you are inept and cannot open an email. Sad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:44 PM
    To: Alex Cheatham; Alicia Sattoria; Amber Ellis; Angela Smith; Antwan Crawford; Betsy Hayes; Bryan Kemp; Buster Fincher; Cary Shattuck; Chelle Crawford; Dan George; David Bradley; Donald Oravic; Ed Stowe; Elizabeth Ann Evans; Grant Borgholthaus; Grant Cook; Greg Knox; Greg May; Jeff Zierk; Jill Morris; Jonathan Miller; Ken Byrd; Kerri Lyons; Kim Rideout; Laura King; Laura Pletcher; Linda Colvin; Lisa Carter; Mark Hazlett; Matt Watson; Matthew Johnson; Michael de los Santos; Mike Carty; Nicholas Batz; Paige Anderson; Patrice Rivet; Rachel Bales; Randy Aaron; Raymond Diggs; Richard Jackson; Robert Singleton; Samantha Barnes; Scott Walsh; Shane Rannebarger; Sonny Trotter; Tammy Walker; Terence Douglas; Terri Lowe Green; Tiffany Thomas; Tom Goldsmith; Tony Saldi; Tony Todd; Yvonne Vicario; Ellen Fisher; Mark Lipak
    Cc: Jean Scott; Cindy Lassiter; Phyllis Long; Janice Hardin; Beth Williams; Glen Alexander; Grisel Clark; Tania Etheridge; Steve Konopka; Ginny Perrin; Jim McDermott; Robert Ferraino; Jim Mazurek; Phil Weimer; Melissa Hayes; 'Kevin Horak'
    Subject: Sales Force Message - Transition of ECR home office activities to Valeant

Valeant teams have worked closely with ECR over the last month to better understand our products, systems and processes. They have been very positive about ECR’s business practices and people. However, after an in-depth review, Valeant has decided to transition ECR’s home office activities to Valeant’s home office facilities in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Since there is virtually 100% customer overlap, “order to cash” will be transitioned on or around 8/11/2014. Transition of other activities are likely to be completed on or around 8/31/14. At this time, the plan is for the sales force to continue reporting to me through August and then will be transitioned to one of our Valeant colleagues. This individual is still to be determined.

As you can imagine, this is disappointing news for the people in the home office. However, as we have discussed (and Valeant has told us), Valeant has to do what it believes is best for its ongoing business continuity and its shareholders. Please be assured that we are committed to supporting a smooth transition in order to minimize disruption in the field and with your customers. Please contact your ASD, RSD or me if you have any questions.

Best wishes for your continued success and contributions to the growth of ECR’s/Valeant’s business. We will continue to provide additional updates for you as we move through the next phase of our transition activities.

Jim McDermott
    Chief Operating Officer
    ECR Pharmaceuticals
    3969 Deep Rock Road
    Richmond, VA 23233
    804-527-1950 X117 (Office)
    804-527-1959 (Fax)
    jim.mcdermott@ecrpharma.com

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Kip go? I didn't see his name on here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jail

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with a guy like McDouche is that when he goes down or even suspects the possibility, he will take anyone he can out with him. All the way down to individual reps. He is a sick sick little boy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it could get worse, hang on for the ride!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????? For what???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right nothing to wait for except maybe some severance if your home office.
    Hopefully we'll be rid of McDermott . Unless he scores a job for himself running the salesforce. OMG.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'll take jimbo over ef any day!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I watched McDickhead take down Atley now us! He was laughed at as a leader there and has proven himself again. He thinks he is a leader but actually he is pathetic!!! He actually thinks a title equals leadership. Idiot!
    Run....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think ef is worse than McDumbass, you haven't worked closely with him. McDumbass can talk the talk for a little while, but he is completey inept. People had to do his work for him. His only value is as a mouthpiece--sucking c*#_. He was hired to spy to maximize money for the rich and really slimy Seltzers and take the company down. He actually thwarted any attempt to make eCR a real company,w hcih would have saved the jobs of those who will lose htem now. He is a total slimeball and will lie to your face without hesitation. Valeant better look over their books very carefully. He would steal from his mother and probably has. Hopefully this will be his last job in this industry. He hides it well, but he's more suited to selling cars. Oh, I mean car dealership sales manager who screw the customers and the salespeople over and no leadership skill required.