Location Services and Airport Mode

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly these need to be turned on to look at what marketing materials are being used on the IPad. This is a total crock of s$!t. The only reason to use this is to locate representatives (this is highly illegal in the state of California), this isn't a fair playing field when they are looking at where we are during the day. Try this one on for size, try to find your managers throughout the week. Because mine barely works with their reps. Marketing pieces could be downloaded at the end of the business day. (There is no reason why these would have to be downloaded in real time). Luckily they are other ways around this then just shutting down location services and airport mode. So if I get a message telling me to turn on my services, then I know your looking at the location of my whereabouts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so disorganized, you really think they have the man power to check if your working? This company is a complete joke, no one works, and they wonder why the numbers are low? Weak managers + weak leadership team = poor numbers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers can see where and when a rep gets a signature.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all TK does all day. She thrives by creating conflict and personal attack. Until corporate wakes up and starts looking into these so called managers the toxicity will prevail. The reps have been putting up with complete managerial incompetence since the Levitts. Ralph wake up and clean some house!