Benefits?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company car or car allowance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! What benefits???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely hysterical "job".
    If anyone stays with this company longer than a year, you have some serious issues with self-esteem.
    You are better off selling insurance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people from here can't sell Insurance because they lost their license

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm like soooo excited about the new comp plan! I've never made over $60 k with Pernix and I work so hard to make my 8 calls a day. Soooo glad I never grew my products because now I get a 15k raise for just seeing my 8 doctors. My manager wanted me to grow my business? I'm happy I never listened to a word he said! Now I can coast my way, while those idiots out there that actually tried selling and made money, all get screwed with high quotas! Good luck hitting your ridiculous quota! What a bunch of dumb shits, drink more kool-aid r*****s!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the medical, dental and vision insurance at Pernix? Is the Vacation time resonable? Appreciate your responses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The benefits package is great! Company pays for majority of medical, dental, and vision. And insurance is through Cigna. Vacation accrues each month and is very reasonable IMO.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what kind of base would I be looking at with 13 years pharma expierence. Currently in tge mid 80's. Would they offer a 90 base?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful. My guess is you would end up in the 80s though.