Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both times I had a phone screen with the internal hr person. I then had a phone interview with the manager, but no follow up after that. I was told either the manager or the hr person would contact me to keep me updated on the job. I never heard from either of them again. Very unprofessional. It was on the west coast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your rant is old and dated now. Time for new material numb nut.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may be old and dated, but you know damn well what I said about terminations and success here are spot- on the TRUTH!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happiest day of my career was when I left this dive. Toughest part of my career was answering the interview questions about why do you work for Jazz along with who are they and what is it that you actually sold there. Much better paying jobs out there with much better products. ONLY accept a job here if you need to feed your family and you have no other options. Most hiring mgrs will accept the latter as a reason why someone would ever work for a laughable co named Jazz. Good Luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And good luck to you my Jazz "wanna be". Why else would a "successful" pharma rep. like you continue to return to this website? Perhaps the grass isn't really greener where you are.
    Sorry that the toughest part of your entire career has been answering interview questions! But you obviously were smart enough to answer some really tough questions!
    But it looks like you came through the interview process with flying colors.
    Now, if you could only stop coming back to the Jazz Pharmaceutical board, you may be more successful at your new job! I doubt you would have lasted here at Jazz anyway. You don't sound like you have the "smarts" to work at Jazz!

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn do your batteries ever run out. Your like the one trick/ one phrase robot that repeats the same phrase over and over again. I feel sorry for your wifey.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a woman, and part- owner of a very successful American pharmaceutical company means very hard work. I try to recharge my batteries every chance I get, which currently isn't as often as I would like.
    Assisting The Family with important decisions almost daily, is a full- time task, and I try to develop my management and ownership skills every day. Challenges are always there.
    It's a shame you have never had to deal with the challenges of a company ownership. And you probably never will!

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup you are insecure low self esteem 1 trick puppy. Speak girl speak.... Now go fetch. Lmfao

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting to see how frustrated you are becoming!
    In a curious way, I am really motivated by you, a terminated employee, struggling to get back to a time when you didn't think Jazz was the best place to be!
    You know differently now, and just can't seem to accept your fate of being terminated. You're much like a rat in a maze, trying so hard to get away from things.
    Face it, you "blew it". You need to move along because you can't come home again!
    If you have another job, I suggest you give it a chance. You'll meet new friends and new challenges!

LaToya Jazz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me no likey anonymous crack pots like you who play sneaky fitch. Your poor wifey! Ha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A prime example of why you were let go! Your refusal to seek help will continue to follow you throughout your life until you do seek professional help. Poor soul! Jazz Pharmaceuticals must be the only place you feel some form of security- kind of like a security blanket! Please get well!

LaToya Jazz

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Play Misty for me señora.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still unemployed?

LaToya Jazz

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest