What is with this place?

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been here long but it feels like forever.....so dysfunctional and expectations are unrealistic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Asstellas! You are a few years too late, used to be a growing company but now senior management is inept and years if "special" favors and fraternity behavior have led to complete dysfunction.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. My spidey sense kicked in a while ago. I can't really put my finger on it but something is definitely "off" here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad culture. Rule with fear and passive aggressiveness.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they try to force people out?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!! Try an original idea that goes counter to what your SD wants, then just start counting the days until a bogus charge puts you on a 60 day notice.How to instill fear along with quiet intimidation should be ranked categories for professional development!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Astellas is a lovely place if you are a middle-age white male in senior management! You get to count your PIP payout every year and laugh about how things used to be so easy during the Prograf days. Selling pills and cashing big bonus checks. For the rest of us...this place sucks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that why everybody goes out on stress leave?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at the West... the number of good people that took stress leave in a two year span because of DB is nothing less than remarkable. Yet, HR never investigated his outrageous behavior. Truly a sad commentary on what this company has become.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that when they finished in the top?????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hear now boy, the reason the west finished at the top is a direct relationship to managed care wins thru investment. Managed care gurus decided to take the finite rebates and buy UHC business. The ASD wife cheater had very little to do with any success. Remember he is a tool that is used by HR....That is all...... the west is last again, where are the rebates and generic markers now??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to have a truthful frame of reference. The facts speak for themselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confucious say: "Never give your opinion unless you are asked".
    I can tell you are a young, grasshopper...maybe you will learn from your mistake...

Signed: Confucious

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Confucious is so confused and has lost his way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that why so many people quit? Are all divisions dysfunctional?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it sounds like they did it the same way every other place does it? Also, I have to say that you sound a bit racist. A "tool that is used by HR." You really need to get out a bit more.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many ex-Abbott working here! They were fired by Abbott and they migrated here!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people who stay here are losers.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what about the people who love it here? Why do they stay if its so bad?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People stay because of nice salaries and that you can be choosy until you find the right fit at another organization. That is my strategy personally. I can do my job everyday the best I can and be selective with my next move.