Generic Mirena Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division has 6 months tops. You people better get those resumes out now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is that this particular industry of pharma is in a perfect storm right now. Healthcare overhaul, price pressures, access issues, backlash against pharma from medical community and the public, etc, etc All these things are coming to a head at once and we are right in the middle of it.
    Generic competition is only one of the issues. These jobs are in deep dodo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 years from now the average pharma rep will be 24 years old and make $40k - this industry is done from the tenured rep standpoint.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a generic IUD about to enter the market and we are taking a huge price increase? Can anyone explain this logic to me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is called screwing over our loyal customers and we wonder why the physicians hate us?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We gotta pay the salaries of Select brands now! Adasuve sure isn't bringing anything in

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Adasuve is their only product.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB should be relieved for our assistance. Paragard over a hundred million dollar product. We should be pretty valuable to them. We are getting the job done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want some of what you are smoking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$739 for a Paragard? How am I going to explain this to my customers?