Fired Manager

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Kathy Burk still work there somehow?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peace and love. Peace and love.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who doesn't get fired here? Maybe they should look at the people responsible for the firing and realize that they can't lead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so clearly that LM is a pathetic sociopath thats intimidated by anyone who may threaten her existence. I should have read this thread before I interviewed with her. She can't deal with anyone thats smarter than her and I can guarantee my resume is much more solid than hers.. Its ok I didn't really want to talk about Penis ED all damn day anyways. Piss off biatch. Karma is always watching.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You interviewed with the biggest bosserizer in the industry. A bosserizer is a term similar to Womanizer although a bosserizer interviews employees with the objective to hire them and then torment, PIP and/or fire them for her sick pleasure. A bosserizer is a highly insecure person. The insecurity issues stem from the fact that bosserizer has not generated revenue for the company for years. The bosserizer has a high employee turn over rate. Since this bosserizer lacks human empathy she feels no remorse for destroying many professional lives, families lives and resumes with her antics. This bosserizer instead believes she has provided a service to the company getting rid of an employee who 'didn't produce.' A company that employes a bosserizer tends to have low profit margins due to high turn over, high unemployment claims, costly employee employment settlements and attorney fees. Bosserizers typically seek to hire managers like themselves. Bosserizers look to hire managers with records of harassment or female discrimination. The more DRAMA they can bring on board the better, the thicker the HR trail, the better. Bosserizers do not discriminate against managers that have been mentioned in class action lawsuits. Somebody with this extensive of a history in mistreatment of employees can teach a bosserizer new manipulative and evil management tricks. I would not be surprised to hear that this bosserizer sleeps with a BLACK BOOK under her pillow listing all the pretty girls she has fired or PIPPED. This bosserizer spends her time calling Cafe Pharma removing honest posts about what a terror she is to work with. Bosserizers have LOW SELF WORTH, LOW SELF ESTEEEM and are just MISERABLE HUMAN BEINGS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A happy and eternal being has no trouble himself and brings no trouble upon any other being. LM is miserable being.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just met her for an interview and you hate her so much. Imagine if you had to work for the two faced trouble maker- you'd despise her like most people here do. She is the closest thing to a corporate devil in a business suit. What she has done to get some people out that she does not like is despicable. She will surely be rotting in corporate hell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a terrible person. It is not surprising to see the companies largest revenue generating product (Testim) tank under her leadership. She is bad. Bad person, bad leader. She does bad things to good people. Nothing good every comes from bad therefore she deserves the huge product volume decrease that has taken place quarter after quarter - year over year! She has lots of bad professional and personal karma coming her way. It's been a riot watching her fall apart over the years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could tell she was a snake the minute I met her. My resume posed a direct threat to her existence so did what Im reading she does best. Eliminate the threat. She better hope our professional paths don't cross again. I feel sorry for all the good people on her team and especially the new manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma is always watching my deal. She'll get hers in no time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it! I noticed a thread that was posted about her is now gone. She had a shifty look in her eyes and she was foaming at the mouth as she was going over my resume. I was too much for her to handle and tapped into her insecurities. One word: PATHETIC!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I dodged a bullet with this company. I wish you all that work there luck and hopefully she will be canned soon. Proof is in the pudding.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your lucky you did not get hired. She would have found a reason to fire you just to fuck up your resume. She is rotten to the core. She ruined so many careers that people worked so hard for. You go through college, sales jobs with a perfect and you work for her and she will fuck up your resume just to get her shits and giggles. She should be personally and professionally sued for the destruction her need to fire has caused.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would call the EEOC and report the incident. She has a file there too. Her employee bullying has been going on for years. The more it is reported the quicker it will come to an end.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then what is that midget MG doing about it. If he spent more time working versus going to his kids games perhaps the sales numbers would be better. Joke of a midget leader, little peni syndrome as well

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I often wonder if this company is really for profit or just around to lose revenue while paying out undeserved high salaries to executives. Who else would pay LM over 150k plus her food and travel budget to lose revenue and turn over employees?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Blessing in disguise. Im sorry you went through something like this. I'd contact an attorney as well as the Department of Labor. People like this do not belong in upper management. Period.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is lm???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest mouthed gossip filled biiiiiiatch you will ever meet. If you are a female that is prettier or skinnier than her which most people are... She will micromanage you to the point of insanity. Quit now!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naw just let her fire you and get unemployment. Then sue her ass for millions. Document each and every unprofessional interaction you have with her. Also document when you catch her eating more than one bagel. It all add up.