free samples of letairis

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He always looks uncomfortably oily.
    Like he just got off the used car lot. I am so glad I am not there anymore.

I wonder if he is still calling the shots? Sounds like it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing knows they have been outplayed by Actelion and UT for the past 2 years. So what's their response blame the sales force. Now that they have new drugs it's game over, my physicians are transferring all their patients to Opsumit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I guess this disaster is all on Marketing? If thats the case then why even bother paying this worthless salesforce? Where are all of your precious precious relationships? You know, the ones that the reps have claimed to be building over years? The fact of the matter is youre completely worthless. Your customers wouldnt know you from the janitor. Keep doing what you do best and blame everyone but yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What relationships? There has been more turnover in this division than a bakery. You reap what you sow. Clowns.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right on the turnover, but what is the number one reason people leave a company? Management! Or in this case management with the addition of a blind marketing team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to do some housecleaning... especially in marketing- so much dead weight, it's not even funny. New people coming in now missed the train- you guys clearly haven't done your homework. And the personalities of wet noodles! Joy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pigot and these clowns are too busy making sexy apps to look like they are current with tech and social media etc, meanwhile the real PH companies UT and as much as I hate to admit it Actelion are running circles around Gilead.

Account management, medical team, and marketing all too busy patting themselves on the back and flipping their finger to the systems and plans with their chests puffed out about never contracting...but all the while never coming up with anything to deliver any marginal value in a sustainable way...meanwhile UT and Actelion are bringing new solutions to market and funding all the research the PHA uses to implement the Centers of Care initiative...we have been posing as a PH company and have been exposed...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares a handful of us are going to a small biotech that pays well and has no competition. They had 24 openings across the country and called every single Gilead PAH rep, and the number accepting keeps climbing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which one?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human resources will find out in January. But not like management or this division cares if good people quit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you not know? Guess the recruiter didn't call you loser!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Letairis goals are ridiculous! We are working our asses off to make zero commission! Thankfully intermune recruiter is calling us all.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps are leaving? Things are pretty good at Gilead right now. Opsumit is winning on Tracleer switches but once those have been cannibalized Letairis should be fine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the Letairis patent expire?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw quarterly numbers, find it hard to believe you guys are hitting goal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...he said while whistling in the dark

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest