Kogenate production going to Germany

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. YeahBut

YeahBut Guest

Until human trials actually occur, this is all a guess. Sure, isolating younger erythrocytes for gene therapy seems to be the turning point in this recent attempt. It definitely worked on Fido. O.K, but who is going to make such a therapy on a mass scale if in the end you don't have returning customers because they may have been cured? This will have to be an in house operation at a small scale lab within a health care facility. Maybe it can be government funded?

2. TheFuture

TheFuture Guest

Well, the 30+ temps we hired in Building 60 to R&D production for the new version of Kogenate will take time to train.

3. Bob Russey

Bob Russey Guest

It ain't gonna happen. The benefits of currently using hamster cells as the vehicle of FVIII production far outweigh a gene therapy application. The benefits are:

1. Continued multi billion dollar profits for Bayer.
    2. Me keeping my job at Bayer.
    3. Increased potential for children to be infected by hamster viruses that can cause
    lymphocytic choriomeningitis which can lead to death.
    4. Resistance to the drugs by 30% of patients just means we need to pump more into
    their bodies and therefore more $$$.
    5. Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Have a nice day...

4. Dr. Dekkker

Dr. Dekkker Guest

Well, it's common practice to have a newly trained manufacturing workforce. After all, many in the previous era are aging and reaching retirement. Some individuals I hear are wearing diapers while on the manufacturing floor. It's unfortunate that anyone has to work while incontinent. Anyway, people come and go like in any company. Bayer is no different and like any company must prepare for any shift in workforce.

5. ILWU worker

ILWU worker Guest

There is one guy in manufacturing that sneaks around the men's locker taking surprise pictures of employees using the stalls. Then he sends it through the company email to other employees using someone elses login. Really creepy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are moving to Canada.

7. Mouang

Mouang Guest

Bayer should have a day care center just like Google. Get with the times.

8. Wadsworth

Wadsworth Guest

I heard about this guy named Bob Russey. The most common word applied to him is "fraud".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word fraud to describe Bob russey is very accurate. He's such a loser. Chested on his wife with a quality person. He also knows that they falsify records of kogenate and don't practice GMP oon the off shift. I feel sorry for anyone needing the drug. He does nothing, he's corrupt!!!! Big time.