Oncology_Gilead Zydelig?

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a few days since its launch. Do you see idela as a threat to Treanda? With such a restrictive label, I don't see it eating into our sales anytime soon, that is until benda goes generic. Your thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you smokin? The CLL market size is fixed and despite some label challenges, insurers will approve the Zydelig usage much more broadly. Zydelig won't start shipping to customers for at least another week. But it will a absolutely impact Treanda sales in a negative fashion in the short-term. The sales training team and lawyers have us so screwed up, we can't discuss any competitive therapy. Head-to-head trials aren't necessary for a sales force to discuss the competition and most oncology organizations realize this fact. Teva is among the few that offer no competitive training because of a fear of their own shadow. Too bad, Treanda is a very good drug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right now its label is basically third line. i think insurers will scrutinize, especially with 4 black boxes, and who wants to deal with rems. if i were a patient I'd be worried if i were put on this drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen you idiots

Gilead's drug has a black box warning and REMS program attached.. They picked the wrong patients in that trial.
    Treanda will do fine and beyond patent expiration . There will not be a new ,established front line therapy for first line Lymphoma for some time and it will most likely include Treanda.
    Ask yourself... is an MD going to put 65+ year old patients on a drug with a black box warning when they have other options? Treanda,then Ibrutnib ... Ibrutinib has great data in 17p also without a black box...Ibrutnib's data is US in origin , Gilead's isn't...
    Treanda will do fine....
    Unbelievable how in the dark this sales force is in about oncology...no training know how, product manager leadership because they don't know the data and it's real world clinic scenarios...wow!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah..you should here the daily conference calls at Gilead and PCYC...all they do is discuss the data, disease states, patients...most of the managers at your company don't know where to start and it's known in Oncology circles that the Treanda product manager has never given a sophisticated presentation at a meeting as to the what ifs, who etc about Bendamustine.. The guy and his departed where also taking credit for the launch and success of Bendamustine ..
    There are only a handful of reps there who have a clue and are most likely on their way out..probably overwhelmed by metrics which don't relate to sales output and mass market primary care...a lot of the Oncology business is heading that way but not to the degree of Teva O's emphasis on robot programming....yeah..you guys are really respected by MD's...ha ha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you were not hired. Good luck at Chik-FIL-a.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...didn't want the Gilead job, wanted PCYC...didn't get it but got hired somewhere else ..,fun and back to normal $$$$$... You are probably one of the drones ..good luck!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're implying that you've worked at both companies. I heard that there were 3 or 4 dopes that got suckered by Gilead and left Pharmacyclics.. You've got some set to be coming onto our board and lecturing us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmnnnn

Bad stab at humor or just an uninformed robot or both ....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they brought up a fair point. How would you know the details of both companies internal conference calls unless he/she had worked at both companies? And its a real bad move if they traded hats to sell idelalisib. just saying

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who or what is BB?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just maybe the person knows people who work at both companies...... Your comment and others are an example as to how stupid and in the dark a lot of you really are..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hear of any scripts being written?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not hearing too much about it. A couple of docs said they would use it as a last resort.