Time to jump to AcelRx! All positions posted!

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now is the time to quit! Awesome benefits and great product!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the timing is uncanny. I hate Mallinckrodt! The benefits here suck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes yes yes!!!! Tell all your teammates to apply or contact MM directly!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great opportunity....their benefits are unbelievable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Really? Company's benefits are excellent? Is this MM or RM?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. But I did check them out and they have a great benefits package. Why do you think they don't?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you suck at Cadence, you won't be taken at AcelRx. They'll just ask RM or MM about you, they'll say "pass," and you'll be back here whining. Have a nice day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL you have no idea who you are talking to. They wouldn't even look at anyone ranked pass 30 you complete moron. Are you the one ranked 120 or something around here idiot?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a great opportunity for top reps. It isn't for everyone. And yes, they do have a wonderful benefits package

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you go to ACRX, ask what they expect to sell and how much they intend on charging for the Pez Dispenser. And, they will probably gag at your salary too. RM is too busy surfing to weigh in on who is good. Red Man.

Every company that the CEO goes to sells within two years. Ask for lots of stock.

Everyone talks of their bennies but anyone know specifics?

Proceed with caution people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the "advice". We all wish that they were genuine words but they are not. Let's just generalize things people...AcelRX may not be for everyone and as with all startups, you are always told you will get about 2 years. That's what we were all told when we joined Cadence. I have personally gotten wind of the AxelRX package and it is a a very good one. It's very fishy when you have someone warn you no to leave and go there.
    Regardless if you choose AxelRX or another company, it will definitely be a better decision versus staying at Mallinckrodt.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems 5 reps of 5 companies each geography dueling it out for 70 spots

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did not get approved and reviewed again end year

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad. I appreciate the update. Wasn't really interested in the company, but I knew some had continent offers. MM and RD must be crapping in their pants. So reminiscent of Chelsea Therapeutics. Seemed like a very boring product to sell. I'm sure long island and Manhattan are upset

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the Zalviso shelf life issues, AcelRx stock dropped $4.44 today.
    Not looking good.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U came to cadence didn't you. numerous stock crashes for cadx and 2 6 month delays before approval.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's convenient, they weren't interested in your sorry ass either. Win -win.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zalviso will be on the shelve for at least 1 yr. MM must of crapped his pants at the news.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah??? I got called plenty of times idiot. You have no idea who you are talking to. F*ck off