Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi TP. so how is that MS going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can say goodbye to commissions because judging by the lack of marketing strategy against the competitor's activities and recent offerings i can predict our drop to be between 3-5%

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strategy what strategy we are Alcon you would be mad to buy from some one else right Tony?

we are being decimated in the high $$ PC and toric IOL market. Expect worse news in Port Douglas

this year there have been 3 excimers, 3 femto platforms sold, at least 2 femto cataract systems - none of them ours !!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet those from the refractive division all get promoted............Or moved for protection!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep check their knees for rash
    and their breathe for...

the signs you are promotion material - harder you suck the higher you get at Alcon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought RS was a little suspect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which RS ? there are several around the country
    Come to think of it both are suss

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, which one recently got promoted within the surgical division?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, lots of bagging here. How are your numbers loser! Get out and sell. Oh that's right, you've been here for five minutes and don't know what you're doing. That would help our share. You know what, leave! But that's right. You can't cos you're no good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains why you have been here for so long does it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should retract those claws tiger

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact is the longer you have been at Alcon = the more share you have lost! So I am not sure what you are on about

You friend cannot leave Alcon because the industry knows the longer you have been at Alcon there's a higher probability you are toxic

Sorry but you may have been good once but after too long in the factory your virtually unemployable - in surgical anyway

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had +75% share, idiot. Earn your stripes before you start bagging RS and others. Say what you want but I've been part of a successful team - unlike you, I have runs on the board in successfully selling IOLs, equipment, OVDs and the whole portfolio. You are still clearly trying to figure it out and like to blame people who actually have runs on the board. How about your deliver and then criticise? I'll give you credit if you can actually deliver - you've done nothing aside from attack people who have.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is laughable - what was the share in 2005..... Idiot. How did we grow it? Because we knew what we were doing and had a director who got it. IDIOT!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My attention was drawn to this blog today by someone who couldn't believe the back stabbing and finger pointing going on in here.....Reading through the posts I have to agree.
    Whatever happened to team spirit; brothers/sisters in arms; all pulling together for the one goal?
    I see the word 'toxic' used quite a lot....The comments here and particularly the references to people by initials is definitely toxic and completely inappropriate. There are a lot of opinions best kept to oneself, particularly any alluding to a person's sexuality.
    If you have a set against someone, if you are envious of them, if you are having a personality or professional clash with them, at least adopt a professional and civil attitude and sit down together and talk it over ...Focus as a team, because if Alcon is successful then you are successful....I hate to say "grow up" but in this situation I believe that advice is called for.

Disclosure: I do not currently work for Alcon, and I heard about this from someone who also doesn't....Do you really want your customers and competitors seeing your dirty laundry?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying we have grown share since 2005 ?
    Not in the last 8 quarters we havent

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks customer Brett Eliot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm saying we historically had wonderful share which was built with hard work of others. Someone who posted earlier likes to dismiss people who have experience like RS and others in surgical. It's easy to take aim at people on an anonymous site like this. I suppose I am too but someone has to have some sense. People are working hard across the business, it would be nice to support people rather than tear them down at every opportunity.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do people hate this guy so much?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have never met him?

I would list all the reasons but I believe that amount of words I can post are limited.