I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope my loyal followers can tell this is a copy cat post. These impostors are really making a good attempt! I would never tell you when I'm going to post again. The copy cats did get the heat correct, and I really enjoyed my game yesterday! Shot an 84, but had fun on the course. When you play every week, with the same people, I think "bonding" takes place. Since I rarely work, I really enjoy being stress free!
    I'm here at the lake this afternoon and Amitiza is once again full of energy! I'll plug in another call, take her home and make a couple of HHC calls. After dinner I am going to the museum, since the "modern art" exhibit is back in town again. Tomorrow morning I'm going fishing with my neighbor. Then it's home for a peaceful, relaxing week- end.
    A great week- end to you all!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay Mr. Still work at Sucampo. Answer these questions:

Please name all the regional managers?

Then tell us which one has been named to succeed Stan, since he announced he is leaving at the end of this quarter?

Come on tuff guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn how to spell correctly!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how come neither one of the lake posters has answered your questions??
    Maybe they are both imposters!! Or maybe they simply don't want to respond to your questions! Or maybe they don't know the answers because neither one works here!
    Possible? Tuff Guy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I hope you all had a nice week- end! We stayed home, relaxed, watched movies and The World Cup. This is what the media room is all about!
    On Saturday we joined the doc and his son for dinner at a great deli- I had been there before after a round of golf with friends. The food was great! I had a Reuben sandwich, and we each split NY cheesecake for dessert! (My blood sugar must have been sky high!).
    Amitiza and I spent time at the lake this morning. Very hot, but she had fun running into the water! I plugged in a couple of calls for us.
    Alice at the Woman's Shelter called me and asked if I would drive the van for them tomorrow after lunch. I told them I would do it, but only for a couple of hours. I need to plug in calls during the time the women shop.
    Tee- time Wednesday is again at 8:40. We'll play nine holes because of the heat!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got back home from the lake with Amitiza. It's starting to get hot, so we came home to relax a while and I can plug in a call.
    I'll go to the Woman's Shelter after lunch and drive the van to take the ladies to the mall. I'll plug in a call or two while they shop. There is a nice Food Court in the mall, so I expect them to maybe bring back food to the Shelter.
    Tomorrow we'll probably grab an early lunch after golf. We'll probably opt for Thai food. Fine with me. If it's not too late after lunch we may go back to the doc's house to play cards! He has a beautiful home on the lake, and has a great game room for us to enjoy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just be honest shall we.

There is NO lake, there is no dog named Amitiza and this person does not work for Sucampo.

They've been asked numerous times to name the managers and other comments but they just ignore it because.....THEY DON'T WORK HERE.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then tell us which one has been named to succeed Stan, since he announced he is leaving at the end of this quarter?

Come on tuff guy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have also announced we are going to iPads with Airwatch in them. Let's see you plug in calls by the lake then.

Come on tuff guy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now, tuff guy,
    which Mr. Still work at Sucampo guy are you asking?? Apparantly there are 2 of us!
    You might want to get your head out of your ass before you answer.
    And please give my love to Stan!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since neither of you have answered you are both FOS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was quite enjoyable playing 9 holes yesterday. We were all glad that we reached this decision! No scoring, but we had fun and I was able to plug in calls before lunch.
    After lunch we did go to the doc's house and played poker. He has a collection of old pin ball machines and video games he and his wife have collected over the years. This was great fun spending a couple of hours playing with Pac- Man and pin ball! The games are in great condition and I think they may be valuable. He won't sell any!
    This afternoon at 1:30 a couple of us are going to the movies. We decided to see "22 Jump Street". A friend saw it last week and said it was really funny. I'll let you know Monday when I post again.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier today, and I plugged in 2 calls. She is pretty good now about letting me know when she's too hot and ready to go home.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have also announced we are going to iPads with Airwatch in them. Let's see you plug in calls by the lake then.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My love to Stan and Kenny!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got back from the lake with Amitiza. It is extremely humid, and Amitiza and I are home, and I'll take a short nap before making a couple of HHC calls. I plugged in a couple of calls at the lake earlier.
    Saw "22 Jump Street" last Thursday. Yep, as my friend said, it was pretty funny! I do recommend it!
    Today I'll make a couple of HHC calls. I did make a bonus for the second qtr. (small).
    I'll plug in calls, go home and relax, then meet a friend of mine at a salad bar for dinner.
    Tomorrow Amitiza and I will go to the lake in the morning, and if it's not too terribly hot I'll spend some time at the driving range in the afternoon.
    We really need rain here and I hope we get some soon! My yard is turning a bit brown, and the sprinkler system only helps in areas where I have a few shade trees.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I did go to the lake this morning. It's not quite so hot today, so I'll go to the driving range for an hour after lunch. Still no rain here.
    Tomorrow after golf (9 holes) and lunch, I will try and make a couple of HHC calls. I always try to plug in at least one call in the golf cart during the game! It's a bit unusual, but my golfing friends understand!!
    Friday morning we'll be going to the beach. It is really so relaxing there and I'm able to recharge my battery. I think I need to help out more with the Woman's Shelter in my spare time. Some of these ladies need a lot of help with lifes issues.
    My two jobs have really helped me to have a nice comfort level with my existence!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all really enjoyed golf yesterday, and playing just 9 holes is enough in this heat! We had Sushi for lunch. I liked it but I still need to acquire more of a taste for it.
    I took Amitiza to the lake this morning for an hour, then I took her to the vet for grooming. I need to pick her up in an hour.
    My yard guys came this morning, and when they left it began to rain- finally! Great timing!
    It's drizzling as we speak!
    After I bring Amitiza home, I'll have lunch, shower and change, and I'll make a couple of HHC calls. Next week I'll devote time to the Woman's Shelter.
    Tomorrow morning we leave for the beach.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For me, as well as you, everything stays the same! For me, no work, 2 jobs, and entering calls. Stay the course and enjoy the ride!
    Shot an 84 yesterday. Afterwards, the doc took us to lunch at a very "different" restaurant. I drove, but he again paid for lunch! Great guy!
    I'll work the Resale Shop at the Woman's Shelter most of tomorrow. This week- end we'll leave for friends beach house. I'll probably come home sometime Tuesday morning, unless things get boring. Possibly may go see "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" again before it's out of the theater. I loved "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and may watch that again also!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He won't answer you because he is a fraud. Hasn't worked for the company in years.