Amedisys is committing fraud!!!!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently resigned from Amed. Yes, they are comitting fraud. It's daily practice-from being pushed by an unhappy DOO to ensure 5 visits made regardless of pt.'s request or lack of skilled need to having a DOO angrily address employees about questioning homebound status when the pt. clearly is not. Your tracking hours are often shaved by the DOO before BOM is permitted to submit, and it is without your knowledge. Keep and exact record of your mileage for 2 weeks and you'll discover how you are shorted on that as well. A DOO kicked back an oasis saying a MOO# was changed and I was instructed to agree that this pt. (with dementia) was self sufficient with medications and send it back. The answer was changed to improve medication administration outcomes-which are extremely poor at Amed. Which I refused to do BTW. If you question practices, you will be let go, or your life will be made to be so miserable that you will have no option but to leave. This is not a nice company. I can see that some Amed. administrative staff are broadening their fraudulant ways to include these forums. No staff members below a DOO would go to such extremes to defend this unethical company. This is proven at "pt. care" conference when numbers are discussed and you exasperate the directors and are often cut short when you actually attempt to discuss pt. cases.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the DOO is corrupt. Unless you can prove that she is doing this by direction of her AVP or some corporate edict.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is from 2013.. Is there any update for 2014

Zimmerman says Jackson's earlier dismissal didn't apply to a shareholder derivative lawsuit and an ERISA class-action lawsuit that were part of the consolidated cases, so the judge ordered the case file reopened to accommodate future pleadings in those matters. Calls and emails to multiple attorneys for the plaintiffs in the case were not returned as of press time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Similar to my story. Amedisys is the worst.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And still do.

7. jeff3232

jeff3232 Guest

Amedisys Larry Graham at it again in 2014!

Graham came to Mooresville NC, started Curo Healthand is doing the same EXACT things here. They violated 6 Federal Laws, 7 State Laws, and made at least 14 Medicare fraud violations in the 14 days it took them to murder my Dad! He is now under several investigations including one by the U.S. Depart of Justice for Medicare fraud.

8. jeff3232

jeff3232 Guest

Yes and is working his same magic! Curo Health is now under investigation and yep...you got it....it just went on the market for 750,000,000.00 in an effort to sell before the murder charges and medicare fraud hits!