Women's Health Division

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone notice that they deleted the thread titled Meet and Greet with Noven Managers????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is very interesting... i really wonder why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems "low" to you?! Noven doesn't pay - never has, never will. You can make decent $ on your bonus, but it won't be consistent bc they'll screw you with unrealistic goals that change quarterly. The reps that cashed in this year on MV launch will not be seeing the same $ once 2015 comes, and I am sure corp has figured out how to not pay us in 2014 for the Brisdelle launch if we are successful. You should ask how the company pays bonus over 120% of goal. There isn't a rep that won't tell you the truth - we all got screwed. Don't believe what they tell you, bonus is capped!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the manager for Florida/Ga.?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good manager. Very well liked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, this is a complete embarrassment in terms of pay. Who in their right mind would accept this job with such a ridiculously low base

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information regarding Pacific NW mgr? Thumbs up or down

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Poooblucis mgr. in Seattle???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOM GORDON of NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS & SUSAN BEACH of PUBLICIS TOUCHPOINT SOLUTIONS PRACTICE UNETHICAL IAND RETALIATORY NTERVIEW PRACTICES WITH ITS CANDIDATES

NOVEMBER 15, 2013 - New York, NY - A highly qualified Pharmaceutical Sales Representive responded to an advertisment for employment with NOVEN Pharmaceuticals (NOVEN) on a contract with Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, (PUBLICIS) only to be retaliated against and then deprived of a fair interview, etc.

The candidate was contacted by a Recruiter acting on behalf of Publicis Touchpoint Solutions. Candidate was screened and qualified to go on to a face to face interview with NOVEN, District Manager Tom Gordon (Formerly of Johnson and Johnson) and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions National Sales Manager (NSM), Susan Beach, the PUBLICIS NSM present on behalf of client NOVEN .

The candidate was instructed to bring all quantitative and qualitative aka the Brag Book and any letters of recommendation, etc. to the interview. The candidate was also asked to prepare, by way of learning about the culture of NOVEN Pharmaceuticals and its Rx brands Combi-Patch, Brisdelle and Minivelle (All Womens Health Rx Brands) and naturally complied with the request and made the knowledge clear during the bogus interview.

Upon arriving to the interview, the candidate smelled the odor of alcohol coming from Ms. Susan Beach breath and became uncomfortable by her actions and comments and was brought to a private suite. Tom Gordon was in the suite and the unorthodox meeting supposedly commenced.

Susan Beach, continued acting inane and slured her speech starting the interview by rambling endlessly about her deceased dog. The candidate sat in disbelief thinking why is this lady telling this story, which has no relevance to the interview.

Susan Beach went on to bad mouth former Publicis Touchpoint Solutions client AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, A contract that the candidate had just recenly been employed on with PUBLICIS. Ms. Beach then went on her endless disertation about her small business endeavor continuing to RIP the candidate OFF of time in the interview chair, during this jaw dropping fiasco. Throughout, the stench of alcohol was apparent coming from Susan Beach from the other side of the table making herself persona non grata.

Catch this! The candidate was well prepared and complied with the Recruiters instructions. Yet, Mr. Tom Gordon of NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS, refused to look at any of the candidates quantitative and qualitative material for consideration of employment. For example, the candidate transitioned letters of recommendation into the interview, at which time the candidate placed a binder of countless letters from Physician clients, and Mr. Tom Gordon refused to read it. The candidate attempted to present previous sales bonus checks, etc. but was again deprived of that opportunity by both Gordon and Beach. And on and on.

Before a manager hires a chef, the manager has the Chef is expected to prepare samples of dishes for the manager. Similarly, before an airline hires a pilot, the airline reviews the pilots past performance in the sky. As is the case, when a serious pharmaceutical employer interviews an applicant, the employer generally wants to see evidence of past performance. Not Mr. Gordon or Ms. Beach. They would rather talk about irrelevant and meaningless topics that have nothing to do with the purpose of the meeting.

Tom Gordon, actually became annoyed because the candidate attempted to subtly "close" Gordon for the position, thus demonstrating his closing skills on two occassions. Tom Gordon then stood up and abruptly ended the interview, extending his hand and squeesing the candidates hand (a sucker shake) in a state of anger, thus causing unnessary pain to the candidate.

Publicis District Manager Susan Beach demonstrated complete disregard for the candidates time and purpose of appearing for an interview by rambling on about completely irrelevant talking point, during her apparent drunkin stupor. She further retaliated against the candidate (which the candidate will not disclose the purpose for the retaliation in this forum). NOVEN District Manager, showed complete disregard toward the candidate, when he refused to review the very information that the candidate was asked to bring to the interview.

The contention is that BEACH AND GORDON ripped the candidate off of time and employment opportunities through employment with PUBLICIS on the NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS contract and further retaliated against.

Tom Gordon and Susan Beach have complete disregard and disrespect for prospective employees.

Candidate wanted to share this outrageous experience and make both NOVEN and PUBLICIIS Senior Management aware of the conduct. Candidate further seeks to warn other prospective employees to beware of Susan Beach and Tom Gordon as they may Rip you Off of your time.

These two are colossal failures!

(Do Not Remove - Per Order of The Author)

###

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a very similar experience!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a very similar experience in Noven's New York corporate office. No signs of alcohol were present, but V.P. of Sales Scott Briggs showed disrespect during interview. I hope that Noven gets sued for their unethical hiring practices.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!! And to think I was going stay home next week due to a throbbing toothache. Your ability to fight through the pain of a broken hand is commendable!! Clearly you are cut from special cloth because I don't believe I know anyone who would be able to pen such a literary masterpiece while pushing through such hand pain. May I suggest that you set your sights much higher than being a lowly drug rep. Your ability to command the English language and fight through such tremendous pain suggests to me that you are suited for much better things. May I suggest possibly being a general of an army. I would follow you anywhere knowing you can endure tremendous hardship while delivering such awe inspiring words!! And to think I always thought only the unemployed, bottom 5% a and morons posted on this sight.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you think they will call you back for a second interview?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said and couldn't agree more. With quality writing like this it's no wonder they didn't look at your brag book, what did it have in it? The cat in the hat? I'm willing to bet the author of that post has been out of a job for quite some time and it's obvious why. Its always good form to slander a company when you just aren't good enough to cut it...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed and found the process to be fine. Still waiting to hear back

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please include those stupid and lying recruiters too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Publicis recruiters are bottom of the barrel and they have gotten much worse in the last four or five months!