Oncology offers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2015 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with hr Friday. If you didn't receive a call Friday, then they passed on you. Offers when out Friday. I called the manager to confirm. I didn't get the job either. Best of luck to those who did.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory? I was told offers are going out Monday

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They had interviews all day Friday. I can't believe it. I was keeping hope alive to hear on Monday but starting to think your post is accurate!!!! Anyone else in the dark?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed for southern California.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't impressed with the people I interviewed with at all so I don't particularly care if I don't get an offer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain. What area?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LA OC mngr and SD guy. Two tools that are so stiff and out of touch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both idiots.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't have a phone interview until last Wednesday - are certain regions hiring earlier than others? I'm in the Midwest so I'm assuming not all area hiring decisions have been made.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all offers made and interviewing done for the most part.
    Are a few exceptions because of weather last week. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know from a friend in Chicago that the Chicago position was filled last Friday. The manager in my area extended all his offers last Friday too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of these guys have their heads in the clouds. Not sure where either of these guys get their confidence from. One lives in the Inland Empire (need I say more), and the other is 5'7" in heels!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. They call the IE RiverTucky

Both such idiots.