Ranking

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admitted outsider here...How does this company rank its reps? Market share increase etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are ranked by goal attainment. Basically you are competing against yourself...however, it all depends on how analytics determines the goal and goal increase. Frequently it is hero to zero or zero to hero from one quarter to the next.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some clarification here. PP is right (except it is no longer quarter it is trimester) and this is why: in the past few years goals are determined every trimester and not yearly. Additionally goals are typically not revealled to the sales force until 50% into the trimester. (Often the excuse has to do with data analysis.) Mgmt can, and does, play games with this method if they want a rep to fail they ramp up the territory goals, present them midway thru the trimester.
    !Viola! good luck. You will never fly more blind in your life than you do here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you know who can I contact in HR? I'd like to submit a formal complaint and I'm thinking of retaining the services of an attorney, but I have no idea who or where to send it. I interviewed with a hiring manager (RS) and was the most politically incorrect interview I've ever participated in my entire career.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with HR..they are there to protect the company..and he is creepy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lance Williams is the HR VP. Call the Miami headquarters number. There is another HR person there, too. I think her name is Ilene or Ailene.