run for the hills or interview

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi i have an interview coming up for philly and was wondering what is the take on manager and this role in general. i can't give away many details but i am paying two mortages and near the end of unemployment so i do need a job, but no amount of money is worth more miserableness, I'd rather be broke and bar tend. any real info. is appreciated....just looking for the truth...the territory and commute will be miserable alraedy because so large so wandering if there is anything positive to say....it will be for daytrana...thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is safety in the hills.
    - current noven rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me---you are better off bartending.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a job, so go for it. There is no perfect pharma job, and it's so micromanaged in the industry it is hard to hide if you are not doing everything by the book. So, just do your job, don't do anything stupid, and ride it out as long as you can. I'm not on the Daytrana side (Vivelle-Dot), so I can't speak for that division. Eventually, we may all be bartending, so ride the horse til its back breaks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is ur hypothesis when the back will break.....a year? more? if schire didn't move it can we really with such big territories and small amount of reps...i mean i can sell sand to the arabs...but is it that dead? a couple percent is pretty shitty of a total class share?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jobs on the line this yr for growth. Tough to do with no marketing and copay cards that run out after 3 months and everyone switches to any oral with rebates that make them virtually free for 1 yr. Keep looking. They won't listen to the reps to make necessary changes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks i may just do that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

face! bitch