Immuno oncology

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the pay range?

Are you happy here?

They want to interview me next week!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends. Ask the person interviewing you.
    yes and no. duh.
    Good. Now make a connection on linked in. Surely you know the only most posts on here are BS artist answering and moles asking. If it's anonymous. it cannot be trusted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm very very happy.

see...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone actually answer what the average salary/bonus is here? For someone with a decent amount of pharma experience.

Not looking for a BS answer. Can someone please be honest?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, and I mean this sincerely....nothing in Pharma is decent.
    Need a short term job badly?
    Take it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on conversations with a few people at BMS and those who know Oncology expect $105-125k depending on territory and experience. Bonus probably $28k at goal.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, that's less than Merck bonus by quite a bit. Their target is $36,500 and uncapped. Salary anywhere from 100-150.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also interviewing with BMS and may be getting an offer. I am at 120 now. What is the experienced ONC CPS salary range?
    Does BMS have any stock or option plan? I can't find any of those details on their website so assume they don't. Some RSU's would be great.

PS yes I have talked to people and done my research. A rep in another division is in the 130s but I do not know any ONC reps to politely ask if my offer is fair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you AHoles complain ????
    Waxing prophetic on health care issues for those that have little????
    The evil govt. and regulations keep me from "reaching my full potential" ????
    What...for handing shit out, making dull and dreary conversation..cajoling the front desk....and ordering sandwiches???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Every one a political scientist with global economic views ????
    Pretty disgusting.....
    tick tock tick tock

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great...then I shot myself in the foot. I live on the west coast and when asked about desired salary I accidentally said a minimum of $85K base... That is only because my last pharma comp low balled me after coming off of making $150K in total comp. they said they have a budget range for each territory and position based on cost of living and I'm guessing experience. I'm hoping that due to obviously underestimating the salary range here I can get that 20% bump in base salary so that I'm in line with my counterparts . If the avg base salary is in the $100Ks and they give me under $90K, that would be completely fucked up. Right now i just want to be back in oncology because i really liked feeling that my dividion was making a difference in patients lives versus some Pfizer rep that gets up every morning to discuss the value of the male errection. That has to be the most unsatisfying job and sales experience ever.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

120-150
    Sign on 25
    5 weeks vacation
    32-35k bonus target dependent of title seniority