Please help me

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the HCV division a good place to be?

I'm interviewing next week. I'm excited. I just want to know if there is a chance the drug will make it to market and compete.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is your third thread asking the exact same thing. get a life!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ person above is a douche. If I could help i would.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering the same thing. If someone could respond it would be appreciated. I don't want to jump over to a sinking ship.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be honest my wife is very sick. I am happy here at my current company but this would be a promotion for me. I need health insurance and a stable job. I just want to know if Hcv is a good division at BMS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest opinion having left in the past few months.....was promising but will likely be a bit player in a limited market. Likely that hcv will be rolled back into HIV within a year and who knows what will happen then. If you're lucky, you'll have an hiv job in the end with old drugs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest answer, from a guy who left BMS in 25 years ago. (I have been in another pharma company since then.)

What stood out in your post was the need for stability. Pharma has been circling the toilet for years. Look long and hard at the position. Reps will be around in the future, but their jobs will be very different. Can you survive? The answer is inside you. I cannot answer whether or not pharma is for you. Some have made it, but the reality is that many have not. I wish you the best.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the person you call 'douche'. There are so many posts and threads on HCV and this person creates three threads saying the same thing when all they had to do was look at the many postings from the multiple threads and posts. I smell a rat, and/or a dumbass. Nothing on here is going to be any different than whats already been posted several times. duh

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^still a douche. No real info on any recent threads. You can go back to trolling now loser.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Cafe Pharma. You are the loser if you think there is any reliable "valuable" info on here. Its a site to vent frustration and that's about it. What a dumbass!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't come here, leave your wife and sell the furniture

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GET THE HELL OUT OF PHARMA!!!! I did and I am happy!!! Fuck pharma, fuck Gaspar Gomez, fuck the Diaz brothers...fuck 'em all!!! I buried those cockaraches!!!! LMAO!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sell the family on craigslist

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wipe your own ass little girl.