Territory Business Manager - Chicago vacancy

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted for this position on your website. I am looking for info on why the rep left, are products good and covered by MHC and how is the DM? I am happy where I am but I would like to sell an injectable product for my career growth.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rep left due to being lazy, he was not working and caught up weith him. He was obama lover if that explaind his lack of motivation. manager is know as wicked witch of midwest. absolutely no mangemtn experience but lucky with few manged care wins that she had nothing to do with. she thinks her stuff doesnt smell and she kissed the previous vp ass and she was canned so you have someopne with no real expereince managing peiople nad motivating. she worked at allergan and thinks like bh that all who worked there are the cream of thecrop. give us a break. it is real hard selling botox when you have all the coverage and 905 market share. ask the manager her background. looks like shell have exodus of reps in ear future because no one respects her. Truth hurts! thats the real deal with the wicked witch.chicago has potential but allergan has loyalty and coverage unlike
    xeomin at moment. run away and good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for help. I have a good boss and will not leave for a newbie DM with a brown nose.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for not wasting time and applying for this job! Anyone who takes this site and or individual posts literal is an idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW Nice English, literally a literal idiot. I say apply and meet her for yourself. I did in AZ and I believe the last rep did not leave but was swallowed whole..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager in Chicago LOVES herself. The most arrogant person in this company. You need to do everything she wants exactly the way she wants. If you need a job, go for it. Don't leave a mediocre job for this. Btw, I heard training is an absolute joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poor leadership from that "now fired" VP of neurology will have a ripple effect through the organization. I am hopeful the company will access her poor decisions in both strategy and hires/promotions.