THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol if your location only had one pst,how could they flex you out,trust me,if they could have they would have.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is one of the most disturbing threads on here,everyone should be looking for a new place to work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone considered calling the FDA, I think this would be the place to take this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rotech is in enough trouble,they dont need the fda.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO !! They deserve everything they get !!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol i know,i was just trying to be funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do hope kharma comes around for this company - feel bad for the worker bees, but the management doesn't give a shit about it's employees and the bad feelings they create that show in employee performance. If management treats employees with respect, it will show in employee performance, not a revolving door of employees. I especially enjoy the bogus employee satisfaction surveys that have now deleted the comments area and how all Rotech employees are happy, satisfied with mediocre pay, and feel the benefits are great - it's all a myth - how stupid do they think we are!

I would be scared to have my elderly parents as a patient of this company with the incompetence and shortcuts that are taken all in the name of money/revenue and would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive been working here for four years and have never taken this survey,where do you find it?is it possible my manager is going into my email and filling it out?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have read your complaint and are working on it.sorry for the delay lol.....sorry didnt mean to laugh