Interviewing with Rotech AND Kaiser Permanente

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As said - I'm currently interviewing with Rotech and Kaiser Permanente. Rotech is for sales and Kaiser as an Account Manager.

Just curious what you guys think is the better job? Also ... for someone who ultimately would like to get into a high-paying medical sales job down the road ... it seems Rotech is the better choice. These boards are so negative about Rotech though!

Just looking for some input from current reps about my situation and long-term goals.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding, right?
    Anyone wishing to get into sales should be able to grasp the existing info. available, and hit the ground running to convince others to buy.

I suggest you get into used car sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you just fall out of the idiot tree?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You started a new thread for this. You should have read the other threads and you should have came to the conclusion that Rotech is not the place to be. Read some of the posts in the sales rep thread. Basically if the sale does not go thru from the referral source YOU are written up. The company seems to be looking for the employees to fail in order to terminate them.

Don't just look here for your answer. There are other places on the Internet that will give you more information. Good Luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would really have to be stupid to sign on to be a sales rep these days.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a repeat repeat....the same sort of thread pop's up every time there is a shift in Rotech land. As if the poster is a spider playing devil's advocate and he brings them in slowly. And posters fall for it each time...it's perfect.

Good way to get the flow going again before Rotech is history one way or the other.

Oh and how can anyone take this as a serious question when Kaiser is far above Rotech's mission

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol,im with you 100%,id rather be a janitor at Kaiser than an LCM at Rotech.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you made your choice. Good luck at Kaiser.