PVC 13 Rocks!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2015 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to gloat but life is good in Vaccines right now. With ACIP would this product grow anyway - yeah but there is no question it's moving way faster and in much higher numbers than without the sales force (which by the way is only about 450 people on a muli-billion $ product). I know many of you don't think this is sales but its a lot of work building new relationships (you know what it's like walking new into a busy IM group "Hi I'm....) and trust plus all the issues that go along with an expensive buy and bill product in todays environment not to mention getting them to reorder. I'm not sucking up but the leadership team is actually a group of competent, normal (no drama or ego's) people that seem to care about the sales force.
    My point is that times like these do not come around but a few times in a career. After all the mergers and reorg's and pain at Pfizer it's nice for once to have some fun (MD's actually call us to see if we can come by!) and relax (not too much still have to perform). Enjoy - Pfizer got it right this time!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. It is actually the Wyeth vaccine group that deserves the credit. Nobody got compensated like they should. Except Ian Read and his cronies. The deliberate ignoring of the people involved is awful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more! No more signature chasing reach and frequency robots. Yes, it is a challenge to get a doctor to actually buy something that costs them $1500.00 but the reward of seeing the results is incredible. We are actually empowered to make the real decisions to run our own business/territory and be responsible for the results.

The leadership, top 2 positions held by women, is credible and smart given the amount of pressure they have to produce since sales force went from 100 to over 400 sales people. Marketing actually listens to us and creates pieces and programs that work.

We have the benefit of big Pfizer, with great marketing power, (great commercial) without the militaristic macho men who don't have a clue as to what is going on.

This is a time to gloat and be proud of our organization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is truth in that Pfizer never bumped up the Wyeth folks who stayed in Vaccines salaries like it did for the Wyeth people who went over to other divisions - course lots of them sadly are gone now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product no doubt. Too bad vaccines has always been so poorly paid. Lower pay grades and less than 95% compa-ratio for 97% of the sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, but hiring not firing. Expansion planned over time and not over-done. Glad to be here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually treat reps like Adults and the revenue generators that they are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, it really bothers me when dumb people think they are smart. Nice fishing expedition to find out what they are paid.

Let's just let you just keep thinking what you are thinking. That way you can justify having no talent and thus not getting promoted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look at the grade levels and you will see what everyone is paid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest here, Vaccine reps, Primary Care reps, KAMS, VAMs, Institutional Reps, DBMs, RMs- EVERYONE is being overpaid. Do you really want to call this a "real" job. This is the best part-time gig in the country (and we get a car also). God Bless America, my friend. Lets all just fly under the radar and enjoy it while we can.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be honest, PVC tastes like SH*T.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's PCV.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are tasting the wrong orifice.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life was great at Wyeth Vaccines. I was cut during "Project Impact" before the Pfizer merger. We were a small group - 50 or so. I didn't understand why I was let go at the time as I was doing very well. I learned a lot at Wyeth. The experience was wonderful even though I was only there for 3 short years.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is refreshing to hear. It's too bad all of Pfizer isn't this way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I retired from PFE Vaccines. It was a fantastic ride and tons of good times. Missing the cocktail hours at POAs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except that all you Wyeth people whine and whine and whine.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

soooooo close, though.
    Why am I on this site when I should be going into dr. Reese's office?
    Oh well, here I go.....