How do we fix Pfizer

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoard as many billions as possible. The world economy is crumbling and some solid assets are about to get a lot cheaper.

This isn't partisan but needs to be said...our leaders along with leaders around the world have failed the people. Economic collapse and likely war await us. It's 1930s all over again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do I have a feeling you have a bunker in your backyard??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a rabbit defined intelligence the way Pfizer does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed this, too. I go to Linkedin, and I see many ex-State Directors and RDs and whatever still have Pfizer listed as "present", even though they've been gone for 3 to 5 years. Knowing my ex-colleagues as I do, they for damn sure would be bragging on LinkedIn if they landed another job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the zombie apocalypse that you need to worry about. Led by yet another worthless Bush the undead will rise in 2016 and take over the country.............

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug redistribution is economically sensible, ecologically pressing, and socially responsible; it is high time pharma corporations woke up to it and governments started funding the organisations that facilitate it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh shut up stupid, brainwashed, Eurotrash commie. Just because you always conclude communism is great, you never see its actual consistent failure. It's pure evil cloaked in feel good ideas that fail and deprive freedom.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very high time! Go Colorado! Redistribution of weed.

Oops. Pot smoking, hippie drug dealers want their piece of the capitalist pie too. Funny how quickly the switch flips when they can sell their junk legally.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The goal of real healthcare reform must be high-quality, universal coverage in a cost-effective way. Citizens' health matters not excessive profiteering.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that argument.
    You'll now bring out all the deniers and wing nuts claiming Pharma is "under assault" !!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today there are people and companies (Pfizer) trying to take away rights that our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers fought for: our right to vote, our right to choose, affordable quality education, equal pay, access to health care. We the people can't let that happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finish your post: "so vote for Hilary, who (like she's done all her life) will make things right!"

You Clinton Foundation social media plants are transparent, n'est pas?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. The Clinton's feel our pain. They give me a pain in the ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't Pfix Pfucked!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you look at healthcare today, it's all about disease. It's not about understanding wellness at all. Pfizer is only in business because of disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because Pfizer epitomizes evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money "talks"!!!
    Actually it SCREAMS.
    Gimme more, gimme more!!
    :-(

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.