Pfizer Not So "Family First"

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spouse of Pfizer rep here. My spouse (Pfizer rep) has been screwing a PA throughout our entire marriage of almost 10 years. In return, this PA has flooded my spouse with scripts throughout said time. Scripts which contributed to the winning of awards, trips and bonuses. In addition, spouse has self managed her clinical depression by stealing clinical samples of Pristiq off the sample shelves in doctors offices (as spouse delivers drug samples), rather than seeing a physician to monitor her disorder and prescribe anti-depressants accordingly. This is all fact as my spouse had been under surveillance for almost 10 years. Spouse is oblivious to the fact that once our divorce is finalized, I will be filing a formal complaint with Pfizer Corporate Compliance as well as the Department of Justice and OIG and provide them all with the evidence supporting her acts of pharmaceutical Fraud.

The saddest part about this is that spouse continually swears that Pfizer is a "family first" company that does not tolerate this type of behavior. I guess we will just wait to see how Pfizer handles the complaint. Will keep you posted...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did it take 10 years for you to act?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times are you going to post this rant? Get a life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone's "reality" trying to be passed as truth. One would label that as a 51-50!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear you were so fundamentally betrayed but don't look for sympathy here. Every sales rep on this board would do exactly the same thing as your spouse did in a heartbeat. We have no concept of right and wrong although we think we are better than everyone else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several questions come to mind. Did you knowingly go on and enjoy these trips that were won? Did you knowingly enjoy and use the bonus money? And most important, if there are children involved, is it really smart to devastate any chance your ex has to make a living and to help support your children after the divorce? Or are you going to let your anger make it tough on yourself? Seriously?

Just let this person go. Why would you put up with this for all these years? What a waste. I'm guessing you needed her to make a living for you and that you are perhaps partially to blame? Takes two to make a marriage. I just hate to see people devastate each other's lives for the sake of revenge. Good luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit! Revenge is the sweet nectar of being wronged.
    I have to ask, what kind of pussy are you you take that crap for ten yrs???!!!
    Pfizer has ignored this kind of behavior for years. In fact, they urged it. If it brought in business who cares? Nail this bitch and Pfizer to the cross!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I want her pension, alimony, child support, and whatever else I can get . Let the pa support the bitch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out and make your own damn living. Try being a man for a change and maybe your next wife won't screw around on you. What a freaking pathetic loser you are.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, what kind of pathetic "man" are you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey non-working jealous guy! You do realize that if you cause her to lose her job she will NOT be much help on all of those money things you mentioned above? And you also mentioned child support among those things. Wouldn't it be better for your child if your wife was making money? How dumb would it be to cause her to have to take a new lower paying job? Or are you the kind of father who wants your child to suffer too? Think about it before acting. I know you are hurt and angry but you just need to walk away and get your life back together. The best may be yet to come.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He stayed for 10 tears because he loved how the PA tastes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wondering. How do you know you are right? What if you are wrong? You know, if only you had married an ugly girl you would not be worrying about this you know. Be cool and walk away. Find yourself a good honest girl with no games. You deserve some peace in your life.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You two should have more children to save this marriage! That always works.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Men get burned all the time in divorces. Kids suffer in those instance also. So now it's terrible because the wife is taking the hit? Really??? Kids unfortunately suffer in divorces. We can talk all day about how splitting up should be civilized and amicable....but really, how often does that happen? Divorces suck-but it happens in 50% of all marriages. Now gay people can get married-BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!! lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or WOMAN? Are you and your spouse "same-sex" married?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that have to do with anything?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update: Have presented my claims and evidence to a team of attorneys who specialize in health care fraud, and they have agreed to file a "qui tam" lawsuit. I will keep you all posted...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You; but, no.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very welcome... and I will just for the joy of it all.