Listen up people

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you going to do when the ax comes down on you? This round is coming. Get a plan together and network, network , network. Now is the time, don't get caught flat-footed or believe these very bad people who keep stringing you along saying nothing is going to happen. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You've been warned. I can't stand this place any more, time to get out of NY.

Friend from the inside.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A. you're not in NY
    B. you're not at HQ
    C. you know nothing
    D. relax

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have a beer watch triple x

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Everyone needs to get on LinkedIn and connect to all their coworkers, join groups, and network like there is no tomorrow!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LinkeIn is useless. It's like telling everyone you have a lot of Myspace friends.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I have found it to be quite valuable for networking, have even received quite a few calls from search firms. Maybe you are networking with the wrong people....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, wrong, wrong....and sure relax, but you better be working your network. And you are a slime ball.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cha cha cha, time to dance

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax - Romney is going to save all your jobs, cut your taxes and put money in your pocketbook. Oh wait, you're not part of the One Percent so you'll be the ones getting screwed hard and often so the rich pay less taxes and have more money in their already full pocketbooks. Oh well, you'll be getting what you voted for......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop the insanity!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax commie. The rich pay almost all of the taxes so your lazy loser ass can have such a good life in your air conditioned mom's basement playing on your computer and texting your only friend on a cell phone. Without those evil rich people you'd still be living in a hut with malaria and a life expectancy of 30 years.

Your impostor idiot leftist millionaire author in the white house has gotten extremely rich and shits all over his own family. They live in poverty in huts or state funded free housing. Your Obongo just wants to steal all of our money so he can spread our wealth to keep his dimocrat voting base broke and dependent upon the govt demoncraps.

Grow up and pull your head out of your ass. Romney led from the left as governor so why are you so scared of him? Did he make the democrat wealthy Massachussett's elite go broke? not at all did he?

You get a gifthorse, libtard Republican Romney, and you cry like a little bitch? Unreal.

Get a real job instead of working for Soros you leftard piece of dirt.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there are any people with any brains, ability and work ethic on this page please listen. There is so much opportunity for those willing to run their own businesses. I started a home care company (caregiving agency) 6 years ago after being let go by Pfizer and have been killing it for the last 3 years. The first 3 years is a lot of work but now it is cruising. check us out at amadahomecare dot com.]

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So well said......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot-on. It is like FaceBook for the unemployed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So were is your new job? Tool.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true, Go to the zip code in your area were the wealthy live. These people do not role out of bed at noon. I am middle class grunt, but run in their neighborhood in the early morning due to hills. These people leave the house at 4:00 AM and return late at night. They bust their butt everyday and face enormous stress. Plus they run companies that employee people. They are smart and driven. The majority pay a huge price for their success. Now Barry wants to punish them and give their money to poor, dumb and lazy. Sure that makes a lot of sense. Hey who wants a free phone, food, health care, housing and education?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like the true arrogant Pfizer prick of today. Wait, and when your pathetic ass needs it, it will come in very handy like it has for many others. You're a true Jackwagon. Chances are no one will accept your invites anyways.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't give the poor basic necessities then they steal from you. Paying taxes is not punishment, it what you agreed to do when you live in USA. If you don't like paying your fair share then move to Andora or the Cayman. We all benefit from taxes and no one benefits when people don't pay their fair share. You drive on paved roads and rutted out dirt roads because of taxes, you were probably educated in a public school built, paid for, staffed, electrified, cleaned by taxes. Quit your bitching and pay your fair share and move on. Obama doesn't want to kill the economy, only goof balls like Bachmann does. The poor are comprised of : dumb, lazy, mentally retarded, elderly, immigrant, and a lot of other groups as well. Does it suck that dumb people are getting welfare, sure but that's the way the nation was re-created in the 1930's and we've enjoyed nothing but the best amount of richness because of that.

People deserve healthcare. If you don't it drives up my cost. If people can't get healthcare they use Emergency rooms to get their healthcare and it drives up my costs. To not get this means you aren't that bright. Even Ronald Reagan, arguably not one of the brightest presidents until Dubya came along, was a smart enough listener to socialize ER's to take all patients because having sick people is a drain on an economy.

Food stamps get people a meal on their table so they aren't waiting outside a McDonalds or Piggly-Wiggly begging for food. If you think that only fat cat rich people who would otherwise buy food on their own are the only ones using this then you really are ignorant.

You are really attacking education? You seriously can't be that stupid. With out educating our populace you have doves of ignorant people easily manipulated by a Che-type and organized into roving bands of thugs out to kidnap your loved ones and steal or kill you. America has the best school system in the world. College bound students smoke the Asians and Europeans in standardized tests every year; when you add in the non-college bound students America does way worse. Other countries only lets college-bound students take standardized tests so have terrible selection biased results. Also, you guys call on Physicians. Do your own poll of them and find out which ones went to private schools and which ones went to public and you will find the vast majority went public.

Phones: they are getting phones that I retired back in 1996. They aren't getting smart phones you dumbass. The price of these are 5 bucks. This has no impact on our budgets especially when it's documents the Pentagon pays 4,000 per toilet and 600 per hammer.

I think it's comical that anyone would vote for any candidate who says that taking deductions like your home mortgage interest deduction or child care credit deduction or church donation deductions away from you so that a millionaire can have more tax relief flies as acceptable. I use that extra 1000 bucks or so back to pay off my CC or plan trips. To get rid of this so that some knucklehead like Jeff Kindler can or Ian- types can join a country club or place their kids in private school is asinine.

Getting rid of my deductions to extend the Bush tax cuts which demonstrably pulls out 1 trillion from America's coffers each year doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There is more middle class than millionaires and all those deductions we get back are used to fuel the economy.

I am not against millionaires, I will be one by the time I retire at 62. But, everybody owes their fair share which should be a percentage of how much you bring in. You make more you pay more - you make less you pay less but we all feel the same amount of pain in order to have high school sports, people not run amok, and clean streets.

Think before you type next time.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Type an essay it will do you little good. You can spout your liberal zealot ideals all day long.
    You will be out of the White House in about a month. Bye, bye.