What is it like in your lab?

Discussion in 'Labcorp Lab Personnel' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently left LabCorp in Raritan. Can't endure another second in that zoo... too much work, specimens getting lost, not enough workers, incompetent management, unethical management practices, lying to clients, back stabbing, you name it we got it.

Unique to Raritan or pretty much the same across LabCorp labs? Chime in, would like to get some feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No different in Quest labs. Get out and work for a small lab. Better pay,and the corporation does not suck the life out of you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Burlington is the same way. Under staffed and low moral but.....we did get a 50.00 visa gift card from DK!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here in Dallas.
    Same ol' song, same ol' $#!+.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the same all over. The south Central Division is sinking because they have no employees. Everyone is over worked, paid less and told "make it work". Tempers are short and backs are against the wall.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty soon they'll try to consolidate too too much and there'll be no marketplace for either company OR they need to get their noses out of Wall Street's ass and go back to the way it was 12 - 15 years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they finally going to realize they are losers??? I have never seen a more childish bunch running a health care facility in my life. Actually they are pretty much like the oil companys charge what ya want and give them as little as possile and act like you did them a favor by giving them that!
    Its ok tho. I've gone on with my life and there is life after labcrap and its wonderful!! I cant wait to finally see those in management upper and lower sitting on their thumbs spinning saying what did we do wrong?? Hey Joe College go for it baby!!! NOT!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone has experince as a med tech or worked in a blood bank AND has sales experience email dan@edwarddanielsassociates.com 6 figure sales job in NJ.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lab Corp treats there employees horrible, I recently went to HR regarding sexual harrassment and a hostile work environment. I complained to HR approximately two months ago. HR asked me and other co-workers to submit documentation. They met with the alleged on Monday and Tues we were notified to meet the alleged on Thursday and we were all fired(or as they put it position eliminated.) Lab Corp treats there employees like crap. I filed with the EEOC and contacted Date line. I believe all locations are being run like this and I think the news needs to get a hold of all of this. Best of luck to all Lab Corp people I will never use them as a lab. I will pay out of pocket before I ever use Lab Corp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah Wah Wah. People like you with "hostile work environment" issues always suck. I have yet to see a legitimate claim. Most are whiners who are are lookig for a handout. HR

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small labs are great! Way better pay, better work environment, better company parties. LH and Quest suck sweaty balls if you are on a bench every day!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any recommendation?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your next to go

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the ones that are already out of hells lab.. Just sit back and watch.
    It will happen. Like they say "What goes around comes around" and with the idiots that run Labcrap?? ohhhhh yes they keep digging their graves deeper and deeper and quicker and quicker.. Speed up assholes !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL YOU WOULD SAY THAT HR !!! YOU SIT UP WITH THE KINGS AND QUEENS.. UNTOUCHABLE .! OR SO YOU THINK.. COME BACK TO THE TRENCHES AND SEE HOW LIFE REALLY IS. NOT IN THE IVORY TOWER WHERE YOU ARE NOW. YOU WOULDNT LAST 5 MINUTES. YA SCAB!

16. Frank Couch

Frank Couch Guest

Need Ph.Ds in diagnostics for good company

17. Frank Couch

Frank Couch Guest

Need Ph.Ds in diagnostics for good company
    Call Frank 979 345-6955

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this Frank Crotch guy?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think small labs are all that good. I worked for a small lab for 10 years. It was good. We were bought out by this regional lab called Lab Partners in Cincinnati. It is the absolute worst expeirence I have had in over 20 years of employment. I think it is just the lab industry as a whole.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah,... memories of the good old days at Roch Biomedical in Burlington. Do the Directors still sleep in their lab offices with the doors closed and the shades down?