No data

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THe last thing I heard was to keep pushing hard through the end of the year but by the way we have no way to show you how you're doing. But finish strong!! What the hell happened here? This was a great company and now morale is so low. Don't get me started on the new territories. What a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry nothing here depends on your "fake" numbers. Gold cup, rankings, promotion. Yes you are correct, DSI was once a great company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true. The numbers are manipulated and the numbers you get are not accurate. The goals are increased and the sales decreased in some territories on the whim of upper management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And lets not forget to get off to a fast start next quarter! Just ignore all the canned rhetoric and laugh to yourself while cashing your check.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, "this is the most important quarter ever."
    Again?!?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Data should be the least of your concerns. Everyone in PC is basically an over-hire status. I will be shocked if PC is part of the company in a year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And would we be shocked if you were the type who actually worked more than an hour a day?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep sipping the cool-aid. What is your favorite flavor?