Hal H

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was drummed out as a Merck district manager in less that 1.5 years. Let go from BI in less than 3. What is taking you guys so long???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the Hal hatting/ bashing? Did he do something offensive???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*Hating

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why won't HR and their wicked witch of the East step up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously what has he done?????? Any examples?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you what he's done, or more like what he's failed to do. He hasn't managed to get rid of any of the useless douchebag FL managers such as PB and SG. No wonder he never shows up to any of the FL POA's anymore, he's probably sick of dealing with their shit personalities and complete arrogance. Guess he has to disassociate himself from the laughable leadership in S FL to try and save his own reputation. Pretty fucking funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is the biggest back stabber. He is a loser that is all. Thank you for starting this thread. It is important that the word get out. There is a reason why he is still an RBM and people like Lorino are RD even though Hal referred him in and been here longer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hal is all hat & no cattle. He fancies himself a leader but failed miserably as a Merck manager in a district that had been successful for YEARS before and after him. He lasted approx 1 year and was always looking for the next role without doing his current job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame there are so many horrible mangers still in Florida. How PB still has a job is beyond me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB finally fired a pain in the ass rep on our team. About time, this rep was worthless.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is awful and should have been fired over the Welchol incident in NE. He runs around the SE like he runs the joint. He undermines the RDs and DMs just to look like "the man". Liar, incompetent, arrogant. I could go on and on. He won't get promoted and it will be funny watching him unravel when BB, ML, or even a DM passes him again. He needs to go so another DM can get the development they deserve.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe he's still here. I'm dreading having to watch him strut around the POA like he's "the man". LT needs to wake up and get rid of him! I hope she knows he will do nothing but lie to her face then stab her in the back when she turns around.