FDA to investigate DSI's POD Payoffs ! BEWARE

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Andrew C. von Eschenbach, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time. You guys a DSI are the worst sales force out there. All you guys do is payoff doctors. That's not selling you jackasses. Learn how to sell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We heard that reps in the West got over 300 PODs in one territory, when we couldn't even get 30 for the whole year. I guess that is why east coast, west coast goes to gold cup and us in flyover country get arigatos.

FDA doesn't even know where we are, they just focus on the big cities and all of their graft and corruption.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA PC2 ass clown! HAHAHAA Call it what you will but it is a payoff! No way around that!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAMN RIGHT! PODS need to go away for good! They suck and DSI sets us up for failure the way the programs are planned and handled. The deadlines put into place the last minute passing out of funds. Its a bitch and docs don't give a shit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

I watched a doctor I totally respected start doing PODS and saw he was a total whore. He, his partner and another office just rotated around who got the honorarium at lunch every few weeks. They would read their material on the way to the program. When the same 3-4 docs attend all your programs, that should be a red flag to your manager. Track it on their e-mails they were sending e-mails to the doctors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:

I know the girls you are talking about and which offices, too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they should check the North Jersey Team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Snooki up to her old tricks? Oh, you said North Jersey. Would that be Meadow, Carmella, Adrianna, Rosie at it again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they should check the North Los Angeles Team.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The north jersey rep got 10 pods in one quarter and the rest of the district got 3. How is that fair? Now she has to pay for what she was doing! I know my manager was forcing it on her. Now she is also winning tribenzor contests...these pods are so unfair

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, why hasn't pharmalot or some other blogger blown the lid off of these PODS?
    How ethical is it that 4 doctors are all speakers and they get together once a month for lunch and rotate who gets paid for this one. 4 doctors are paid 3x each year. They do nothing for it, but have lunch with a couple of other doctors, same ones each time. For 5 minutes they cover one of the companies detail pieces. How does this stand up to any ethical standard, ANYWHERE??? The boss knows exactly what is going on, the doctors all know, the whole team all know...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...I stand corrected, it was over 200 PODs in one territory over 6 months, now how many doctors in Beverly Hills really need $600 POD money?
    I sure hope these reps won Gold Cup, lets do the math. 20 work days times 6 months is 120 days. That is 1.6 PODs per day for 6 months. $600 times 200 PODs is $120,000 spent at a minimum in one territory.
    How is this possible, who signed off on this crazy spending, kind of makes you wonder if the West is trying to keep up with the East on pay to play, wow!

So who was complaining about their DM gave 10 PODs to teammates and they only got 3, small potatoes my friends!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, bullshit appears to be getting deep... 200 Pods cannot be done by a whole district much less one territory. When boss says spend, we do it; stop, we do it; but I will not worry about it because we were told to do it! Forgetaboutit...Pods are over as we know it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does SCS have any input into POD payoffs, shady deals or investigations? I would think they stand front and center of all of this. Who owns SCS?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obama said PODS are OK if you leave a tip that can be taxed again, OK!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to one of my couterpart's pods back in November and recorded the entire event on my iphone. Not one mention on DSI products or any product conversation at all and now I have found another job so this recording is already on the way to the FDA so good luck DSI in 2011.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure DSI is not allowed to do PODs forever and ever!! I like not having to worry about bringing home food for my wife and kids.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a POD? I used to work in pods, but has nothing to do with speaker programs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aPOD is like an iPOD butt with different spelling, whereass an POD is like standing by yourself butt with friends who text each other rather than talking and get paid for it!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iPad reps taking over the Pharma world, WTF?