Shady New Jersey female reps

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shady ladies HPV STD's P diddy rappin bout Parsippany

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how the original poster wants to hate on successful reps just because they're a loser and can't get promoted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or the original poster has some dirt on these cheating losers who steal from their counterparts, colleagues and company to get promoted.

if you get promoted here you are a loser. i am interviewing 1x a week!!! i am soon to be out of loser land!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bet thats a low ball number

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain how you "steal" from counterparts and colleagues? You make these lame accusations that make no sense? Are you too much of a coward to actually say what it is that's bothering you? Are you that scared that you'd reveal your identity by being transparent? You are nothing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody knows Jersey reps steal doctors from other people's territories. Thats been going on forever. Well mot only jersey reps have stolen doctors but alot of people have done that

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do jap companies follow pharma

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go near the one in north jersey. She's nuts. I heard her whole team hates her

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain how you can steal a doctor from someone else's territory. All sales data is zipcode based. Either the doc is in your territory or their not. The only way they can steal your doc is if they convince the dr. to physically move their practice into the rep's geography.

if the rep can do that..more power to them! it shows they can sell!!

Can you sell?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Head nut in parsippany. Frizzy blonde

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP get a life and stop worrying about the 'other' reps and just do your job....nobody likes a whiner. Had a counterpart sounded like you...spent his time calculating if the rest of us were really working...(oh yeah we were putting in the std pharm hours and maybe a few more on good days)..numbers were good and everybody making their bonus money..if reps are such screw ups it is already probably known OR you're the guy your manager can't stand and is the real pain in the rear..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, your comments show you don't understand how the system works here at DSI. Reps, especially in NJ, add physicians from adjacent zip codes as new physicians in their territory. Then, both reps get full credit for the doc. Sales ops has a system to de-dup physicians but it is not fool proof and they will be the first to admit it. In fact, they know all the stupid games the reps play with adding docs and laugh at these "superstar Gold Cup winners" but don't do anything to change it. What they should do is stop giving full credit to the reps and divide the docs scripts by the total number of reps who call on them. This is what Novartis and other companies do and so should DSI.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. You truly are. If you add a high prescriber to your territory, your quotas I'll also go up, therefore there is no real incentive to adding them. If the doc they're adding is in your territory, then they are going to rely on you to drive high share higher? I don't think id count on you to do that.

Wow

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the SE specialty reps how to do it. They sure know how.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake addresses moron. I have seen entire districts find out top prescribers and make up an office/ address for a physician who isn't even close to their geography. Managers turn a blind eye. It happens in all parts of the country. Stop thinking this is only about you. Egocentric much?? So many clowns

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I checked reps at DSI are not paid on a quota based IC plan, so who is the idiot? Reps are paid on volume and share change. The reps who are "winning" are the reps losing the least share in a declining ARB market. That alone is reason enough to add a consistent high writing HTN doc and that's exactly what happens. Look at how many GC reps in NJ share the same docs, its amazing that they have an office in every town LOL. Also, the docs being added in NJ are some of the top prescribers in the nation and not because a great detail or triple close, but because they are being PAID (which is another thread entirely)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my gosh, you are both doody heads. our jobs are not simply about money but rather being good sales representatives for DS. Thats the approach i take. And it makes me happy. My doctors are now friends. They like me. Because i provide them with valuable scientific information and samples for their patients. I give them space when doctors don't have time to see me because we are friends and friends will always stay together. you are just doody heads

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The products are older than dirt, and nobody cares what you have to say anymore. Managed care dictates EVERYTHING now, and access is getting worse and worse. There is no more upside to pharma at all. Cash your check and focus on the things that matter most in life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All rx data is zipcode based to the docs pad, adding a doc into your territory doesn't make any sense if he's not writing from there

WTF people?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact my counterpart gives gift cards and cash. He tells me it the Jersey way. It must be because he won his 3rd gold cup