Thank You, Sir. May I Have Another?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nobody is working hard. everyone is dogging it just trying to hang on. some will run TC's to look busy. CTL's try to look busy by having field visits-and getting us kicked out of offices. MC access declining all over the place. new cholesterol guidelines. more diabetes competition. sales are poor. its only going to get worse. brace yourself management. oh that's right-all you'll do is cut, cut, and keep cutting until you get your fat-ass bonuses while others lose their jobs. good luck. sales will continue to fall. get rid of the legal department and get rid of the people at HR who think this company is a political party. and you know exactly what i'm saying dont you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the ACA downer on MC? Big, bigger and biggest co-pays and deductibles bubbling up all over the place! Generics, give them generics.....does say Mr O.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that Dr. O.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. O wasn't the first to say it! This writing has been on the wall for many years. I'm not a Mr. O fan, but I know this industry's problems didn't begin with him. We've made a few deals with the devil ourselves, you know. Don't put your faith in Merck---it's not going to be here for you. Look around at at the headcount in every department and every sales group. We're not even close to being finished with the reductions. I'm afraid there won't be many left when it's over.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder access and sales are plummeting with people like this wearing a Merck name badge. Time to cleanse our ranks of the negatives.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales job is to sell what you have, period. If you can't, we'll find someone who can, period.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People in territories too long = complacency.

Bad news when reps feel entitled to slack and leave plenty of lose ends, unattended. Hey, they own it...they play it...who cares....stay out.....it's mine!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, Mr. CTL. You're so powerful. And scary. The "period" thing tells me exactly the breed of worthless scumbag you are. Period.

The OP is spot on. You're a mindless fool with a small appendage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dick.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager training is starting soon!

Territory Care 101....Reps get musical chairs. Keep 'em on their toes! No more takin' business for granted. No more depending on just the favs and the few...

No time for slackin' with all new guys in the deck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do sound like a dick.

I sold Vioxx. It was what I had. Period. It also killed one of my doctor's patients---one that I know of, anyhow. There were likely others. Period.

Dick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vioxx, fosamax, now grastek.