Grastek expansion

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we have grastek how many positions will we add?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC will support Specialty. No new positions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many more positions will we add? That's like a mismanaged pro football team saying "now that we have a crappy team how many more tickets will we sell?"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a crappy, small market product. Don't expect much.

Hiring reps? Are you kidding?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"An advisory committee to the FDA unanimously recommended approval of the drug in December. Panelists also called for post-approval studies to test the product's safety in children, citing side effects such as lip swelling, throat irritation and oral blistering. "

Ha ha ha Another Merck "winner"!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is fantastic! Finally something that can take care of the roaches!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean sales jobs or pest control technicians?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a story about Grastek on national news that looked great to me. With that kind of PR I think it's going to sell way more than thought!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product is in conflict with physician business practices. the same as proscar with the Urologist and Fosamax with the orthopedic. Grastek will cost allergist revenue from injections. We will see how this plays out. If you really piss off the allergist they could stop rxing Nasonex and Dulera.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!! Who RXs Nasonex and Dulera anyway?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and I LOVE my wonderful employer. Merck is so wonderful to its employees. They really embrace their employees, never destroying any of their lives or families. They'd never intentionally hurt anyone. Never would they hide data that would kill patients and mislead the FDA. Never would they falsely delay data from a huge lipid study to stretch out the useful life of a P.O.S. product like Zetia. Yayyyyy Merck! Makes me so proud. All of my loving coworkers and that great CTL! Yayyyy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZERO. Just pick up another couple of sandwiches at Jason's.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Koop aid alert!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. This is pure cha-ching! Expansion of Specialty and bonuses for all!

Add in the ragweed SLIT and the up and coming dust mite~we've got the market cornered!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it the allergist are the thought leaders... Your going to push this to FPs or just anyone... You would be getting into the allergist,s pocket...It may not be a good idea...keeping the promotion selective at first may be wise for the long term revenue. That is what it is all about...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad all gone to Publicis contract sales force in the new re-organization but of course the Merck Respiratory CTL's will all keep their current jobs and titles so they can "coach" the Publicis sales reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grastek was handled in a ASS-Teck way. This is a sure sign that all B reps are gone.
    There was zero communications to the B reps. Merck just sent a box of PIs on ASS-Tech without any instructions or announcement. Another bigger box of ASS-Teck PIs appears a few days later again without any communication or instructions. And to add insult to injury (something Merck is Exceptional at) a PI exam on ASS-Teck magically appears in MyLearning. Again without a single message that B was to take the ASS-Teck exam. This is purely crazy - you can't make this stuff up.

Now (even if you are a slooooooow learner) you have by now figured that B reps are all gone. The inside people have already written B reps off. They are not even worth an email.

B Gone ---- Be Well!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i work in canada and we are waiting for our own reorg for mid june,can you tell me what products b group sell?I work for resp group asmanex,zenhale(dulera) grasstek and ragwitek just launced 2 days ago,we ve been told no changes to resp group most likely.What is ass-tek?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. If you are a B rep and still have hope of retention. Listen to this. Many B reps received no bonus last year. At they time they well all pissed. But in hindsight
    it becomes very clear now. Management already had the plan to jettison that group.
    Now it is easy to read the writing on the wall.
    As Paul Simon in his song Kodachrome said.."Though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall".

Good luck with your Ass-Tek launch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget Grastek, if Merck had any brains they would be trying to sell and market real grass! Its now legal in many states and all you need to sell it would be a crowd of washed up stoners, who would be more than happy to take their compensation in the form of cheetoes and twinkees. A win-win if there ever was one