Todd Nichols

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd is speaking to us like we are either a bunch of idiots or 4 yrs old.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah he is Mr. Condescending alright. He pretty much talked around the fact that the field is tired of having incentives taken away but his solution to this is to have a big national meeting this year. Oh joy, that will make me and my bank account feel better. What a jerk.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like how he said " we all learned some lessons in 2013.
    Let's begin a list of 'learnings:
    1. Dont' trust senior management setting objective. It is a made up number with no rational reason. Let's just tell the field to grow by 50%, it's a nice round number.

2. Innovation will cost ME money. I'm OK with pilots, trials, pharmacy team. But as you were shifting strategies our sales got hurt in the short run, OH, that's my fault you pulled us (MSVCRs) out of pharmacy, then months later put in reps. All the mean while my pharmacy business suffered. By the way, I am in white space, so a phone rep will make up for my lost relationships, really?

3. Indexing down is GOOD, indexing up is BAD , for Merck

4. Be ready to make less every year. I will remember that at 3 (2, 1?) every day...

5. We are all just a number around here & can be replaced by Inventiv quickly. See lesson 4 again.

Others...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE... Dial it Down..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personality-wise, he seems like TL V but at a higher level as far as banding is concerned. As far as knowledge is concerned, they both belong in the basement where it is cold and dark and they both will never see the light of day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying Todd and Julie are running vaccines into the ground?.......
    Oh I can see that, they are....But we will discount vaccines to Developing Countries... Who need food, drinking water, and education, JUST as much or More than vaccines... and I know you can say the same about and Mississippi....Yes they are in their own world...Dr Julie travel the US...see what Todd has Not done....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What he has done, is to follow in the footsteps of the Three Stooges. Coming over from tablets, or at least from a place with no vaccine experience, and tried to destroy what was once a prized division in Merck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the negative thoughts about Todd? Bahahahahahahahaha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd was the same at Schering.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why not give him a major role in vaccines? LOL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just don't understand what his plan is? Does he think that stealing our money will make us work harder? When zostavax is below plan in March(and it will be below plan), does he think that anybody will listen to his pleas for more focus on this product? Once you get used to getting screwed out of your bonus, they have nothing left to threaten you with.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd made it very clear: Rewards and recognition are a thing of the past and if we don't like it, great! He will fill our spot with an inventive rep. To him, we are all the same. By the time this backfires, he will be on to his next gig!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way he "leads" us in vaccines, I sometimes thing that is what he did at SP!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd is behaving like an idiot because he still trying to figure out why MVID got the lowest scores for management. Really?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how I don't remember this being a problem when MVID was MVD, and MVD was led by people who knew and understood the dynamics of vaccines and the vaccine market.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All he/they have to do is look at who is in the "driver's" seat. Enough said

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd only understands the words that are prepared for him as he reads his script in front of the camera. He's not even here to understand sales. He's an accountant by trade trying to cut costs anywhere he can find them. Watch for more inventive reps to be coming in the division.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck loves to reward failure at the management level by hiring unqualified yes people who will stab anybody who gets in their way. Is it any wonder why Merck is circling the toilet bowl now?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and more customers getting disgusted and flipping to the other side.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those in the driver's seat have it accelerating in reverse and are too stupid to figure out how to put it in drive.