Please watch your drinking intake at meetings

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word to the wise. Please watch your alcohol consumption at meetings. This is a career killer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone sounds like they have a drinking problem.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Actually the poster has probably witnessed someone's career demise as a result of irresponsible drinking. The company is as much to blame for providing ease of use to so many people who are young and not accustomed to this environment. However it is ultimately the employees responsibility to behave at least in public and also you never know who is going to get on an elevator with you when you least expect it. It is often forgotten that these meetings are a work event and you have to assume that someone is always around. Take it for what its worth but the OP brings up a valid point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wine & narcissism makes her panties drop

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let's not make assumptions here. This post is meant as a heads up. Act professionally from when you first enter the meeting, to when you exit the meeting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks dad. Would you be able to pick me up at 11pm, after the prom ends? If somebody wants to get so drunk that they lose their job, let them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't forget to wear a rubber, the ole pull and pray is only about %65 effective.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and watch for ruffies in your cocktails ladies. happens all the time here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't one of the specialty reps in SE ruffle some feathers with her dm?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and make sure that your manager doesn't have to shovel you into a cab to send you away...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this post about? Cab? If my manger put me in a cab it would be very far, far away from my home

This is a city rep. MD?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I remember that as well. She was warned about drinking and was terminated shortly afterwards. Her manager wasn't too happy about her drinking and "suggestive" dancing during meetings after having a few drinks. I don't know what was worse; the dancing, the drinking, or the open room policy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales meetings always turn up with people who over-drink. Also, this is not just about reps. DMs and Regionals from many areas have gotten visibly drunk at numerous meetings. A lot of heavy drinkers at DSI. Or maybe just sales people in general. The company should stop providing alcohol at events or they could be held accountable for bad things that happen at meetings. The company should be more concerned with endangering employees or they could end up with more lawsuits. I don't think the company cant afford any more lawsuits or trouble at this point.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they stopped the free alcohol how would all of the married employees get laid? I agree with you the company should be concerned about lawsuits, especially with "the herp' running rampant in the SE territories.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell, thats almost all of the DMs and Reps. Specify which one doesnt have the herps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, I caught herpes from one of your former reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably came from HO lets start with Patient A . She loves to spread her disease

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I so think I know who you're talking about. Is this "former" rep a she? Was she fired a few years ago?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The two reps in Alabama?