How many FAKE calls you make a day?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've always made some fake calls but in the last 3 months I think 70% of my calls are fake, I see how reps work from 10-2 now! Ps It is almost pool time!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste if life you are. No integrity and going thru life lying. If you do this at work I am sure you do it in all other aspects of your life. You are a 100% loser and have to live with yourself. If you have kids, I hope you realize what a great example you have set. They, like yourself, will turn out to have no honor and worthless. Why, because of how you have decided to live your life. Hope you are proud of yourself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not since most of the RDs and DMs are fake I guess most calls are too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why most Medical Device companies look down upon Pharma...have fun trying to break in the industry & justify why you're worth the 150K + salary

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faking calls is a product of the environment Pharma has created not a reflection of my character. Give me something new to sell and I will work my ass off but these old shit me to drugs don't require that type of effort.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fake calls - never!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would never make a ghost call! BLA BLA HA! 10-2 what what!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a close friend in Med Device. He told me he hasn't visited a hospital in two months. He he made 115k last year. Please do us a favor and save the Medical Device high and mighty nonsense.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS....there are more pharma reps who exhibit the behavior vs.Medical Device. Pharma unfortunately got a bad name for people doing just that vs. environments where folks have to actually sell to survive.

What company does he work for?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make about 50%.....when you are a double dipper you roll like that....don't hate!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faking calls are the very threads that our cultural cloth is woven with. Take that and a strict 10 to 2 work schedule, plus padding an expense account and you have what nobody else has. Remove all that plus the 6 figure income and what do we all have? That's right-a part-time job. So slack proudly. Who outside of royalty has what we have?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody fakes calls. Especially when call plan adherence is so strictly enforced. It is what it is. The company doesn't trust sales people to be sales people so they enforce weird call plans with targets that a computer generates.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60% of my calls r REAL!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It happens in all industries.

To think a med device rep is superior to a pharma rep is stupid.

The best reps are top notch real estate and insurance reps and that is the truth. They work for themselves and don't answer to the machine like most of you kool aid dopes.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That mentality right there is why Pharma reps have a difficult time breaking into real medical device...if you think these reps don't work hard guess again...W2. Hell even 1099 jobs are out there where reps earn 5-10x more than the highest paid Pharma reps ever dream of... You think they just hand these jobs over to slackers? Lol

Hell no. You have to bust your tail for a long time before you earn the skills and credibility to get hired better yet become the top money earner.

Good luck...you're going to need lots of it if you ever think you'll move higher in the food chain slacking off and expecting things to be handed to you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me know how med-device works out for you when Obamacare will no longer pay $4,000 for a pair of .50 cent surgical scissors.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have more fake orgasms than I do fake calls.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. I hear it all the time from both Med Device reps and physicians alike. The industry is in a state of free fall. Time to get out and reinvent yourself before the decision is made for you.

19. Sounds good to me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jersey shore manager does not count sigs so make 3 sample drops then detail only the rest. Also since I live so far away from territory I don't have to be in territory until 9 or 10 and I get to leave by 4. This is per manager. If anyone checks you will see.