Interviews in the Midwest

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if the interviews for Specialty Care and Hospital positions in the Midwest have started yet? I applied early Feb and the ad's are still on the website. It's bugging me. I don't know whether to write it off and forget about it or assume the interviews haven't begun yet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are still positions open, but seriously, move on! You do. to want to work here.... It's like hotel California,you can never leave! No joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital rep is filled and Specialty interviews already happening!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the intel. It's nice to get some closure. Yep. Time to move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummmm, OP wording and this post.... thanks for the "INTEL" ...huh? maybe more than a little weird that this poster, or poser is a more accurate description, this one uses competitive intelligence terminology... "Intel?" really, your initial post tried to make it look like you were looking for career advice...nice try..why would you not just come clean and admit you were looking to find out when positions will be filled for your client. Please spare us the continuation of your con game where you claim to "not even know what CI is" and don't bore us with the phony of how you "were so hopeful for a career change" ...just don't, please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Sorry I guess Intel was a bad choice of words. I am looking for a role (not a poser).