Considering an opening in AZ

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contacted regarding openings in Arizona? Any opinions on the female DM there? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Experienced and she's evolved into a decent manager. You'd be in good hands.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to add--good DM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead! Take the job! You will love working for Pfizer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be very careful. She unfortunately is the result of the systemic problem of DSI being cheap and not wanting to pay for good and experienced managers. It appears that she feels she can only make a name for herself by micromanagement and bullying others. Not what I would call a people person. However, she is not the only manager like that and obviously there are always some worse than others. On the plus side her reps are nice so you would not have any "evil pod partners". I would only take the job if you are either unemployed or new to pharma and need to put the experience on your resume. Stick it out for a year or so and move on. IF you have other options-I would not come on board with her team. Good luck either way!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send S.P. to AZ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about south pole

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's awful. Seriously, listen to me, she is NOT easy to work with/for and how on earth she got into a DM position is beyond me.... Her field rides consist of you role-playing IN the car before you go into the office, Friday late-afternoon conference calls, tons of demeaning emails where you're treated like a second grader, busy work, etc. Unlike great DM's, she is not motivational or inspiring - anyone who says differently on here is either her friend, of her. She thinks she's wonderful so you will not have any input on the way she manages - not open-minded. Just speaking the truth! Best of luck to you - either wait until the male manager there has an opening or look elsewhere. I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what did you do to help her be a better DM, instead of complaining to others?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isnt it the responsibility of the RD to make her a better DM? But when the caliber of management at the RD level is so bad, this is what you get.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? Did you not see the sentence about "not having any input on her style of mangement due to her lack of open-mindedness?" That's what they did, asshole. Pretty tough to help someone become a better manager when it's not the reps job in the first place, let alone when it pertains to someone who is not open to constructive feedback!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh, I understand your plight. You feel helpless, unable to voice an opinion or share an observation that might, just might, help your supervisor gain insight and modify her approach. You are part of the problem. You have fallen lock-step into your role as a mindless, unhappy, pathetic drone, who whines and complains to fellow reps who are exactly the same as you. So very sad and pathetic your life must be that the only recourse you feel you have is to bemoan your lot in life, while at the same time throwing spears at your DM, someone who at least had enough balls (more than you) to step up to a position of greater responsibility and vulnerable to attacks from pissants like yourself. You are a sad little person.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sp's is the sad pathetic life

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! To the person spouting all this hatred don't criticize someone for giving their opinion. The OP asked for feedback and IMHO constructive feedback was given. Nobody called her names or anything. Let's face some people are not good managers just like some people are not good reps. I would want to know both pro and con if I were in the OP situation and weigh all things in my decision making process. Cafe pharma has it's fair share of whining and negativity but there is also truth here as well. I am not on her team but I have observed her behavior at POAs during breakouts and from what I saw I was soooo grateful she was not my manager. Agree that she seriously lacks in people skills

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be her posting on behalf of herself or someone with an over inflated ego. For the record not everybody wants to be a DM it doesn't mean that they "don't have the balls to step up" or can't get or do the job! Get over yourself! YOU are the "sad little person" you speak of!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Just wow. Angry much?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Lorien. Well said!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!!! That's awesome! Wish I had enough balls to step up and be a manager. I'm such a sad little pathetic person...... Or drone, or whatever useless other names were thrown around in that useless post.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bad manager dont apply

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Downsized by DSI but was hired back.......DM from Cali