Detroit Posting

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the Detroit District Manager had an opening for a specialty position and only 4 internal candidates posted for the job because she is horrible. Sounds like this DM is the new Lasonya Chapel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya and I bet the only people that applied are those who are already working for her. Does anyone else notice that all her peeps are trying to get promoted or transferred out from under her. Then when people leave, she can't hardly find anyone to apply for her positions. Pathetic! How does Senior Leadership not see what an incompetent piece she is? Just goes to show you her reputation has traveled across the state quickly. I remember when she used to make us do webex's the day before our field rides to pre-call plan and strategize. Oh how I am so glad to not be working for her anymore! Detroit area reps, does KZ still make you guys do that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she the DM that has been on maternity leave longer than she has actually been a manager?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would u want to work in that cesspool?!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect? She was brought up by BW. He is known for being a micro manager, and creating projects/to do's that are designed to disguise his micro managing ways. Ofcourse she will fall in suit. Im just glad I no longer report to BW. I feel for you. Its miserable I know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she is one of the worst. No doubt about it. I feel for ya.....I really do!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could be worse if TBS were the manager. Incompetence and horrible like no other.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat! TBS and KZ are two peas in a pod.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, now I hear this lady is telling all her reps not to worry since they all won summit they will be fine come October. Come on get with it KZ. The nerve you have giving your people false hopes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detroit sucks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She does?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will never be another Vegetable Lasagna. No one could be that stupid and that arrogant, but she enabled sales mgt to look like they valued diversity (she was a 2-for-1, and those are hard for the HR nazis to pass on...).

Funny how the more this company embraced feel-good PC BS over performance, the worse the company performed. No, wait, scratch that. Those of us with any sense could have told you that was going to happen.

Last person out remember to turn off the lights.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Sorry. That had to be said.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad that she has had the numbers on her side. She will never change until the numbers start dropping and management realizes her early success had zero to do with her micromanaging bulls**t. Thankfully her numbers are finally dropping this semester.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she is the biggest suck a$$ in the Midwest. She's so far up the RM's butt that the other DM's in the region can't get an idea or word in. One of the worst forsure. How great it is to see her performance drop so everyone can see how her leadership style cannot sustain good numbers and performance. Wakeup call ELT!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she still BWs region? He's a real creeper.