GM the GM may be the real problem

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overrated and the only GM I've ever heard of in 10+yrs to miss a number by over 40 million. I'm not pretending to know the answers but GM has not had a positive tenure. Didn't know Alcon, didn't know ophthalmology, and doesn't seem to understanding forecasting company performance. Hot seat?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's also blame global warming, ebola, and ISIS. Seriously what about Kim Jung Un?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy answer ,the only way Alcon GMs know how to do business is the backdoor way. when novartis tookover they are all lost. Those who are still making their numbers are still doing it !!! Let see if the CAT (NOVARTIS) can catch all the rats!!! Can and Dare too are two different stories!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B/c NVS GMs are awesome. How many layoffs and counting at NVS in 2014. Thousands. Solid argument.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter what company you work for Novartis, Alcon or where ever you don't see general managers miss their number like this guy did. I don't think this is a NVS/Alcon issue, this is a qualifications or lack of market awareness issue. No other GM is behind like this…ever.