Off label sales at Ikaria

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What % of sales are off-label at Ikaria? Seems like it should be pretty high.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably 50%

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke of a company!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ikaria compliance should be looked into. Off-label sales, discussions of preemies and BPD and use in cardiovascular surgery. International business seems suspect...Check out Mexico and Canada...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a crap company.

CEO - Chief EGO officer - huge ego
    Commercial Head - Fence Sitter, passive aggressive loser
    CFO - non-existant
    General Counsel - scavenger and greedy

what a mess

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the perspective. I was approached for a sales leadership position here. Seems like I should stay away!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no basis in truth for any of the posts here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this? Ikaria HR? These are educated opinions. Generally true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would...they seem to be losing their best people

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They recently went to an MBO payout instead of commissions so they can hide from the FDA on the off label promotion of Inomax. Joke of a company that the new regime is running into the ground. They have recently fired employees and an RBD for off label promoting. Hopefully showing the FDA "please don't come after us we are handling it." Crazy stuff.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know they have given people large severances to leave because of whistle blowing threats.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope it's JASE

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off jase

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is taking this guy so long to fire Jason? He used to be my boss and I have never worked for a more incompetent asshole

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you brother. Perhaps Jase saw someone above doink someone. Can't think of any other reason he would be there.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic exec team

Ikaria - a has been non-company. What a joke!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it isn't so!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are racist too. Who will fly someone in to NJ and then not give an offer. Fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the last minute decide to fly someone else in to compete for the position.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always pulling the racist card when you don't get what you want or should I say what you feel entitled to?! Face the facts!!! You apparently were not a top choice, there was someone better qualified than you!!! It's not about you fucking color it's about who's the best candidate!!! So take your poor me racist card and look outside this industry!! We don't need any of this shit here!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude you need to come up with something better than screaming out the racist card because you didn't get the job! Is that what they teach you in school today... Forget grades boy and girls," all you have to do is scream racist and you'll get any Job you ever dreamed of!"