I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not working anymore, I just go sit by a lake and enter calls now.

I enter calls, therefore I am.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"How the breeze ruffels up my hair. How I always laugh, as though tomorrow isn't there."
    May the warm breezes of life engulf your very being; and of course, your call average!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are your sales numbers ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The middle of the pack is really where you want to be. Under the blanket, so to speak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joseph is that you? Thank god you left you drunken moron, entering calls? I doubt it you smelly drunk, you should have taken the bozo that hired you with you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"What a day for a daydream....... What a day for a daydreamin' boy!"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out there and see some HVP physicians !!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm blowing the day to take a walk in the sun....and fall on my face on somebody's new mown lawn.......ahhhhhhh........lovin spoonful.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go sell some Amitiza !!!!!!!!!!!
    signed
    managemnt

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when the lake is calm, and the only sounds come from the grass, as it is blown slowly by the wind, I will think only of Amitza. Then I remember back to the carefree time when I was a child!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your butt in a nursing home and let all the nurses know the benefits of Amitiza.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but thank you anyway. There is just something so serene about sitting by a lake and entering calls.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I bet it makes the call more complete since you have time to gather your thoughts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This morning, as I sat by the lake entering a call, I saw 2 deer feeding in the nearby meadow. It looked like a doe and her fawn! How close to nature I felt. I remained there for an extra hour, taking in the majestic surroundings that seemed to be offered to me as a pharma rep!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will 2nd Quarter Bonus be paid out ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By about Sept. 30th.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got it, payouts not good.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you should really consider sitting by a nearby lake ASAP! It can only help you relax and re- charge. Nature can be a wonderful ally!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lake near here was especially calm today. Fall is certainly in the air!
    As I laid back my head resting against a tree, after I entered my first call, I fell asleep.
    When I awoke, almost 2 hours later, I left the lake feeling amazingly refreshed!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was your 2nd Qrtr Bonus ?