Its the end of the world as we know it

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ISTA OVER.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the meeting going, for those of you still around? Any different than the old Ista meetings?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

holy fuck...who cares?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're all f'd! Our way of business is done, what in the world do we have to offer to get the business. Just finished getting my resume together. This business model is a scam. I don't want to live this life anymore. This is part of the reason Obamacare was declared constitutional. The Government is getting rid of the high price snake oil. To all of you angry skeptics, yes I am leaving, so save your comments. I've seen the writing on the wall and I'm gone. I've made all the cash I wanted to, but my conscience has caught up to me. I no longer will press offices for charging little old ladies on fixed incomes to pay $200 for a crappy drop. I hate feeling like a crook, so I'm done. Best wishes to you all!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. Four samples a week just won't cut it. I have a feeling a lot of us are getting our resumes together. We have a little luxury of looking while still having a job but this just won't work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the district manager (MP) from Chicago left. I interviewed with her once…what a bitch!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mp didn't leave...they let her go....that's what I heard. Don't you feel sorry for where ever she ends up....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She didn't have a prayers chance in hell of staying. The managers (well at least one manager) in that area is really good.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did they let her go? Glad to hear it!!! Too bad MP!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

: )

Miss Ista!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You miss Ista &bl legacy misses Bausch. This valeant shit sucks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop Lying.